PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 09:49 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone else losing faith?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
farmville, my wife got me hooked on it.
lol not you too bro!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
farmtown! i cant stand that game. i keep asking her to turn down the volume because i get tired of listening to tose farm animal sounds!
4 sure that monotonous music that they play ha driven me up the walls the last couple days!!
Old 10-24-2009, 09:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One
Carrier: Sprint

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
farmville, my wife got me hooked on it.
bah. those animal sounds. only game i play on fb is mafia wars
Old 10-24-2009, 09:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
lol not you too bro!!
hahah yeah, but only because the wife told me she could out "farm" me

im more of a mobsters and mafia wars guy over on myspace lol
Old 10-24-2009, 09:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

a1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regulara1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regulara1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regulara1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
who knows man, my dad used to tell me never try to understand a woman, itll hurt your head, just make em happy and leave it at that
i thought you guys were talking about hspl and cmonex
Old 10-24-2009, 09:53 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
hahah yeah, but only because the wife told me she could out "farm" me

im more of a mobsters and mafia wars guy over on myspace lol
well that makes sense, ur like me, competitive to the point where you are willing to sleep on the couch and eat a cold breakfast just to win something lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1jatt View Post
i thought you guys were talking about hspl and cmonex
well i guess it applies hahaha. dont bring up the unlocker though man we all know where that topic heads
Old 10-24-2009, 09:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

railslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuff

mafia wars here, although ive been enjoying my fios tv and internet i just got installed yesterday. takes my mind off the unlocker.

Old 10-24-2009, 09:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: SPRINT

cmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I was just checking out the irc channel and it is looking like it is going to be Monday now.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/TP2

aaron580 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to aaron580

sweet i get my TP2 monday!

OMJ rom
Godmode kernel tearing fixed
Old 10-24-2009, 09:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
well that makes sense, ur like me, competitive to the point where you are willing to sleep on the couch and eat a cold breakfast just to win something lol!

well i guess it applies hahaha. dont bring up the unlocker though man we all know where that topic heads

oh yeah, the couch dont bother me too much. I knew there was a good reason why i layed down on all the couches before we bought ours and chose the 1 that was the most comfortable
Old 10-24-2009, 09:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
oh yeah, the couch dont bother me too much. I knew there was a good reason why i layed down on all the couches before we bought ours and chose the 1 that was the most comfortable
seriously? i did the exact same thing when we bought our sofas lol
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2