PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2009, 07:42 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Soon my brothers... soon......

After realizing the idiot at Verizon gave me wrong info about using their nationwide connect plan alongside a TP2, I decided to stick with Sprint. I called in, told them I wanted a TP2 (2 weeks I get my 150, figured I'd do it now), the woman orders it, nothing happens.

Somehow the order didn't go through and so I called back and they gave me an extra 50 bucks off the phone for having to order twice. Basically credited my account 50 bucks lol.

I guess I can't complain. I signed up only a year ago, and a glitch in their system or something showed me as a closing contract.

So in all, I got 200 bucks for my tp2 instead of 75. Sometimes being with such an incompetent company can be beneficial. I kind of felt bad though so I let the second woman sell me a pouch or some junk. She was really pushing that thing, along with a second line. Last thing I need is a second line.

/rant

Old 10-20-2009, 10:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Soon my brothers... soon......

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
After realizing the idiot at Verizon gave me wrong info about using their nationwide connect plan alongside a TP2, I decided to stick with Sprint. I called in, told them I wanted a TP2 (2 weeks I get my 150, figured I'd do it now), the woman orders it, nothing happens.

Somehow the order didn't go through and so I called back and they gave me an extra 50 bucks off the phone for having to order twice. Basically credited my account 50 bucks lol.

I guess I can't complain. I signed up only a year ago, and a glitch in their system or something showed me as a closing contract.

So in all, I got 200 bucks for my tp2 instead of 75. Sometimes being with such an incompetent company can be beneficial. I kind of felt bad though so I let the second woman sell me a pouch or some junk. She was really pushing that thing, along with a second line. Last thing I need is a second line.

/rant
lmfao, chron, I'm loving the underworld title of the thread

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 10-21-2009, 09:09 AM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

so WOW. I just checked my tracking number, and it says my phone will arrive today. I'm gonna be ITCHING to get out of work at 5 today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpsuprazx View Post
lmfao, chron, I'm loving the underworld title of the thread
lol
Old 10-21-2009, 09:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

LMAO the guy that i had ordering was really pushing micro sd cards till i told him i already have an 8gb card and its class 6 and what speed might these cards your selling be?
he never answered my question and never asked me if i wanted a micro sd card again.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2