View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 07:42 PM
chronster
i like turtles

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Soon my brothers... soon......

After realizing the idiot at Verizon gave me wrong info about using their nationwide connect plan alongside a TP2, I decided to stick with Sprint. I called in, told them I wanted a TP2 (2 weeks I get my 150, figured I'd do it now), the woman orders it, nothing happens.

Somehow the order didn't go through and so I called back and they gave me an extra 50 bucks off the phone for having to order twice. Basically credited my account 50 bucks lol.

I guess I can't complain. I signed up only a year ago, and a glitch in their system or something showed me as a closing contract.

So in all, I got 200 bucks for my tp2 instead of 75. Sometimes being with such an incompetent company can be beneficial. I kind of felt bad though so I let the second woman sell me a pouch or some junk. She was really pushing that thing, along with a second line. Last thing I need is a second line.

/rant