PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 01:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6875
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

kashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to kashabrown
Re: Seidio Innocase ETA

I would wait until black friday also. The one I received fits absolutely perfect - like it was made OEM for the unit.
Old 11-24-2009, 01:58 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashabrown View Post
I would wait until black friday also. The one I received fits absolutely perfect - like it was made OEM for the unit.
Yea mine fits my TP2 like a glove, I love it!

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!
Old 11-24-2009, 03:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

george919 is a n00b

I received my case and I love it! I think it gives the phone a nice look. Anyways, the top piece was not staying down (sprint version). I called support and they are sending me another case. There was no fuss or hassles. Great service!
Old 11-24-2009, 03:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Just received mine and it's better than I expected... Doesn't add too much extra bulk to the phone (almost feels the same size) and looks great... I got the spring clip also... I'm not one to carry my phone on my hip but this is the best belt clip I have ever used with a phone... I dont even notice the phone on my side... It usually bothers me when I'm sitting but with this combo I don't feel a thing...

I think my phone will remain attached to my hip and now I have a free pocket that I could never use...

I definitely recommend this combo for anyone looking...

Last edited by D\/8; 11-24-2009 at 03:55 PM.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

for those that received a replacement.. did they make u pay to send back the bad unit to them?
Old 11-25-2009, 12:33 AM
JZ*
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

JZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
for those that received a replacement.. did they make u pay to send back the bad unit to them?

I too have a faulty top section, which leads me to believe that the design is flawed; the side that does not snap down is the really "thin" side, so it is not as firm as it should be, thus causing the top side to not fully lock down (I hope I am wrong as they are replacing it)

To answer the question...I asked if they were sending a RMA...the rep just said they are replacing it...so I assume that I am getting another case without the need to send back...I just hope it fits, and they get their act together...$50 is a lot for this combo...
Old 12-08-2009, 02:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

XmemphistoX is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZ* View Post
I too have a faulty top section, which leads me to believe that the design is flawed; the side that does not snap down is the really "thin" side, so it is not as firm as it should be, thus causing the top side to not fully lock down (I hope I am wrong as they are replacing it)

To answer the question...I asked if they were sending a RMA...the rep just said they are replacing it...so I assume that I am getting another case without the need to send back...I just hope it fits, and they get their act together...$50 is a lot for this combo...
They replaced mine free of charge and did not require me to return my old one. Also the replacement fits perfectly. I guess it's just a few units that are defective.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:08 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

For those of you with the case, how hard is it to remove the bottom half? I tend to change batteries alot.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Barnaldo is a n00b

Chuck_IV, I just tried it and it's not too difficult. Slide the phone open to reveal the keyboard, slide your thumbnail in between the case and the phone next to the two tabs holding it on, and then it comes right off.

The question is how the tabs would hold up to this use over time. They're well made, but still pretty thin and small.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:55 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Thanks for the reply. I actually had the Seidio case for my TP1 and liked it but it did add some bulk to an already bulky phone. I tried another case this time around and it already has an issue with it. Unfortunately I made a modification to the case and cannot return it(the mod had nothing to do with the issue it is having).

I was just curious this time around because I've seen some posts about issues with the tabs so just wanted to hear some opinions before ordering.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2