PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2009, 08:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Skelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint now replacing Touch Pro w/ Touch Pro 2!

Make sure you guys have had 3 replacements in 6 mo i personally made sure i had 3 in 2 weeks
Old 10-22-2009, 05:22 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

the crack in the screen will most likely disqualify you and make you have to go through asurian.
Old 10-22-2009, 05:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint TP

IsLNdbOi is keeping up the good workIsLNdbOi is keeping up the good work

Sprint will send you to Asurion if you have a crack in your screen.

I got another replacement yesterday for my TP. They gave me another refurb. TP and this one goes into a reset loop if it's reset while plugged in / charging.

Dunno what to do anymore. Every replacement TP they give me has some problem / defect.
Old 10-22-2009, 09:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

a_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good work

I am on my second TP2 and this one is new vs the first, which was a terrible refurb that reset 15 times a day and hard reset yesterday morning. It took a LOT of effort to get it though. I had to have a ticket created at the store, then had a phone rep call the store and tell the mgr to order it for me since he would not originally. Then the next day when it was in, he made me sit for an hour while he tried to confirm information with the store that gave me the refurb, who of course claimed they did not have any in stock and did not recall giving me one. I finally got account services on the line to move the process forward and the a-hole store mgr begrudgingly gave me the phone... the new one is much more stable...but TP2s are extremely hard to track down right now... for those with legitimate TP1 issues, I would honestly advise waiting a couple weeks for them to hit the stores...several other stores told me they would have gladly given me one to replace a string of defective TP1s had they had them in stock...I unfortunately ended up dealing with a bad apple at the store most convenient to me, but not sure it was worth the effort and hours spent on the phone getting bounced around...
Old 10-22-2009, 10:24 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

dynofrk666 is a n00b

Sprint replaced my faulty TP with a TP2, no problems, no hassle. Went to the store on friday and had my TP2 on monday! Brand new, not a refurb.

It seems like every sprint store is different, the sprint store that I went to told me it didnt matter if it was your first TP or your 5th TP, if it's broken they would replace it with the TP2.
Old 10-22-2009, 06:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 and HTC HERO...TECHNO JUNKIE!!!

STILLSPRINTIN is just getting started

Woohoooo!!! Just took two tp's into a service center, tech was about to order me a tp, I asked if there are options, he replies "yes." He gave me about 7 different options, I heard TP2, got a big grin on my face and I said...You order now!.....Don't give up people, it took me almost two weeks to find the right 3rd party store to be willing to do this! Corporate didn't even want to do it, and even some 3rd party people lied to me and said they took the TP2 out off the Wel list...
Old 10-22-2009, 07:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

got mine ordered today will be here monday...i guess they are in stock now

Dank-Ass Robba

Old 10-22-2009, 06:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint TP

IsLNdbOi is keeping up the good workIsLNdbOi is keeping up the good work

Just came back from another Sprint store and they wouldn't offer me anything else other than another refurbished TP1. This will be my third TP1.
Old 10-22-2009, 09:16 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

hEY, what do I do to get Sprint to send me a swap pro2? My KB is acting up again. Letters get stuck. What do you all recomment?
Old 10-22-2009, 09:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul

ScottHarris is a n00b

I have a mogul that is having problems and when I tried to replace it with insurance they wanted to replace with another mogul. I told them not to do it because if I have to pay out something ($100 in this case) I may as well dish out a little more and get a better phone (even if it is a TP1).

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2