PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 08:34 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint SERO
Threadstarter

daunove is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Did anybody get a crefit from Sprint for price drop?

To those of you who reply with helpful and informative comments, thank you. To everyone who just takes up screen space, please post in the other thread you keep mentioning. Thats EXACTLY why I had to start a new thread- I didn't feel like sifting through unnecessary BS to find an answer to a question.

For Sprint customers who got $$ back-- what was your "complaint"? that it is offered on another carrier for 199? or that it is available to other Sprint customers for 199?
Old 10-07-2009, 08:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE
Carrier: Sprint

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313

Again, Im an employee(technically the employee price is $320) but I called right after I read the messages here, they said call back after the 1st. I called on the 1st, was basically told "well the price is $350, you actually already got it for $320"n I said "I called 3 days ago and was told the price is dropping on the 1st, and I know people who have already received the lower price, is there someone else I can speak to?" I was then placed on hold for 20 minutes, no joke. I was at work and had no where to go for 8 hours lol. But the rep came back and credited me the $120 difference. I now owe $225
Old 10-07-2009, 03:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by daunove View Post
To those of you who reply with helpful and informative comments, thank you.

For Sprint customers who got $$ back-- what was your "complaint"? that it is offered on another carrier for 199? or that it is available to other Sprint customers for 199?
I calmly told them that Verizon has the phone for $199, the Sprint Business Customers can buy the phone for $199, and I heard from a telesales rep that it would eventually drop to $199 (the rep said he will call me when it becomes official, that was my first call directly to telesales) but as a loyal 9 year customer why do I have to pay $349 while others pay less? It is better to go to a regular rep then telesales then account manager then back to telesales all on the same call. My total savings were $170 off the $349.
Old 10-07-2009, 04:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2 & HTC Hero

sikclown is keeping up the good worksikclown is keeping up the good work

Patience goes a long way. I purchased my Pro2 on September 8th so I am at the 30 days today. I bought it online with my business acount for 319.99 plus tax and explained that it is now 199.99 plus tax. I was put on hold several times but no problems came up and I am getting a 120.00 credit on my next bill. It was quick and painless
Old 10-07-2009, 06:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint htc EVO 3D

acuonda is a n00b

I purchased it on the first day and paid $449. Called up to get a price match and recieved credits to bring the price down to $319. They gave me an additional $100 off. Waiting for my $100 mail in rebate to take effect. I was told the price match was only for "corporate customers". Hope this info was useful to everyone.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by acuonda View Post
I purchased it on the first day and paid $449. Called up to get a price match and recieved credits to bring the price down to $319. They gave me an additional $100 off. Waiting for my $100 mail in rebate to take effect. I was told the price match was only for "corporate customers". Hope this info was useful to everyone.
They said that to me since I have a personal account, but they will give it to anyone who is willing to debate with them for 30 min..
Old 10-07-2009, 09:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

mattfuller is a n00b

I got my sprint touch pro 2 for 169.99 with 20% off my bill each month. That is with out a rebate.

Last edited by mattfuller; 10-07-2009 at 09:33 PM.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:42 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattfuller View Post
I got my sprint touch pro 2 for 169.99 with 20% off my bill each month. That is with out a rebate.
That's awesome...how'd you accomplish that?

By the way, OP, what's a crefit? lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II

wooten409 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to wooten409

I finally got mine.. I got it on 2 device.. $150 each.
I also have my Touch Pro on another line and the keyboard started messing up. I took it in today to get it repaired and the guy told me to just come back tomorrow b/c they were doing somethin to where I may get the upgrade (touch pro 2) instead of getting another refurbed touch pro!!
So We shall see 2morrow..
Old 10-08-2009, 04:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

AAngel3 is a n00b

I got the $150 credit to my bill for both my TP2 and my hubby's. It took two try's. First I tried the online chat and that was a no go. I then e mailed eCare. Told them I was unhappy that the VZ TP2 was $199 and that I wanted a price match. So now I have enough credit on my account to pay for just about 3 months ($150 x 2 + $50 that the asst manger at the Sprint store gave us when we picked up the phones).

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2