PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2009, 12:00 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: keyboard issue... anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillJr106 View Post
I have a prolem with my "," comma.... It is like a rock and doesnt click when depressed. It registers 80% of the time but offers no feedback to whether you pressed it or not... basically its permanently pushed down...
my comma button also doesnt click when pressed, but it works 100 % of the time and isnt depressed in at all. Its a tad stiffer than the rest and dont click, but its 100% functional so I cant complain too much..
Old 10-01-2009, 02:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

pitchristian is a n00b

Can someone help me with a stupid keyboard question? My on screen keyboard keeps popping up with just the numbers and I can't get it to swap to the Qwerty alphabet. I know I must be missing something. A soft reset didnt help.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:20 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitchristian View Post
Can someone help me with a stupid keyboard question? My on screen keyboard keeps popping up with just the numbers and I can't get it to swap to the Qwerty alphabet. I know I must be missing something. A soft reset didnt help.
use this reg edit

HKLM\Software\Tegic\eT9\Ime
"CurrentET9Style"="0"
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

pitchristian is a n00b

That worked.. THANKS SO MUCH!!
Old 10-01-2009, 03:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

andrewtheman is just getting started

The 'o' key on mine just started doing that. Light click works on every other key, but I have to fully press the 'o' for it to register. Just noticed it today, after about 2 weeks of use.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:35 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitchristian View Post
That worked.. THANKS SO MUCH!!
hitting the thanks button works oh so much better
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-06-2009, 04:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA TP2
Carrier: SPRINT/SERO
Threadstarter

yaco is just getting started

Hey... just an update on people having the pressing a key slightly doesn't work.

I just pushed it the R really hard for a few seconds and it is now working properly.

I've just tested it a bunch of time and it hasn't failed once... so, before you return it and don't have your sweet phone for some time, give this a try

I might've just gotten lucky with my keybard... but anyway, it's worth a shot!

Old 10-06-2009, 05:15 PM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive

Only problem I have with the keyboard is getting used to the different keys. I keep fat fingering stuff too...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2