PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you have 1 or more dead pixel on your pro 2?
YES 54 32.93%
NO 110 67.07%
Voters: 164. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 08:43 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Touch Pro 2 dead or stuck pixel POLL

Vote yes "I have 1 or more dead or stuck pixels" and vote no for "NO i dont have any dead or stuck pixels"

Theres already a thread discussing this and we not need another one to complain about it. Just vote yes or no to gather data on this issue. If its a 8 out of 10 Pros have dead pixels then we ALL should be concerned.

Last edited by Exil3d; 09-10-2009 at 11:05 PM.
Old 09-10-2009, 08:46 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Touch Pro 2 dead pixel POLL

yes... tmobile tp2

i love my dead pixels, im staring at em right now on a blank black camera screen just freaking and tweaking trying to stare at em so hard they disapear.lol
Old 09-10-2009, 08:47 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
yes... tmobile tp2

i love my dead pixels, im staring at em right now on a blank black camera screen just freaking and tweaking trying to stare at em so hard they disapear.lol
Consider your self lucky. Theres one guy that has one dead pixel dead center on the screen. Its like a crosshair. Just terrible. But I hope everyone votes because I have a real bad feeling this will be the Pro2 Achilles heal. Dont forget to vote!
Old 09-10-2009, 08:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Please change the title of your thread to stuck pixels per this definition:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defective_pixel

If people truly have dead pixels, they will see black spots where colors should be. Based on the feedback I've seen thus far, nobody has reported any dead pixels.
Old 09-10-2009, 08:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

MidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to MidwestDrummer Send a message via MSN to MidwestDrummer Send a message via Yahoo to MidwestDrummer

No dead pixels here. Just an annoying issue where the count of new text/picture messages is way off, even after I've looked at said messages.
Old 09-10-2009, 08:57 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8notime View Post
Please change the title of your thread to stuck pixels per this definition:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defective_pixel

If people truly have dead pixels, they will see black spots where colors should be. Based on the feedback I've seen thus far, nobody has reported any dead pixels.

You are right. But once the thread has been titles and posted you cant change it. So lets just use common sense and consider "stuck and dead" as the same.
Old 09-10-2009, 10:01 PM
mabru2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Its not a HTC product if there isn't some kind of major issue with the first batch, or all batches from the start, and that they will never do a recall. BUT if it was a Apple product there would be hell to pay for them releasing such a product.
Old 09-10-2009, 10:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: tp2!
Carrier: the one

orlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stuff

just got mine today. first thing i checked and i'm relieved to say no stuck pixels for me... back when i first got a PSP, i had to return it like 4 times just to get one without stuck pixels.

tp2 is from sprint btw. build quality feels extremely good t
Old 09-10-2009, 10:19 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabru2001 View Post
Its not a HTC product if there isn't some kind of major issue with the first batch, or all batches from the start, and that they will never do a recall. BUT if it was a Apple product there would be hell to pay for them releasing such a product.
Imagine the isheeps "Bahahahahhahaahah! BAhahahahhahah!" and hell would be paid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlandojumpoff View Post
just got mine today. first thing i checked and i'm relieved to say no stuck pixels for me... back when i first got a PSP, i had to return it like 4 times just to get one without stuck pixels.

tp2 is from sprint btw. build quality feels extremely good t
Lucky you. Alot of ppl are getting bad ones.
Old 09-10-2009, 10:20 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

The poll results make no sense! All these ppl complaining about dead or stuck pixels and only 1 so far has said YES. Hmm.. we need to herd everyone to vote. Or it might be that its not a wide problem ..YET?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2