PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2009, 12:40 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Fixing Weather Locations in TF3D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by g00s3y View Post
I can't seem to get it to work.
NAM|US|NJ|NORTH%20BRUNSWICK worked fine when I did it says 64 cloudy H81 L59

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 09-13-2009, 07:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Pro 2, Touch Pro, Palm Pro, Blackberry 8350i,
Carrier: Nextel / Sprint

B.SkiLLs is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Hey guys whats up??

What happened with the Weather Dtabase cab file v2. I tried to use it and didnt work. Kept trying to reload TF3D when went to that tab.

Is there a new version of it instead of the other database way where you have to add the city/state by code from the weather site location path etc etc ???

I just found one but not sure if that is it or not. I know there was two of them. One like i just mentioned above then one that auto created them for you with tons of cities etc etc already in the cad

Thxs.

Old 09-13-2009, 10:14 AM
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.SkiLLs View Post
Hey guys whats up??

What happened with the Weather Dtabase cab file v2. I tried to use it and didnt work. Kept trying to reload TF3D when went to that tab.

Is there a new version of it instead of the other database way where you have to add the city/state by code from the weather site location path etc etc ???

I just found one but not sure if that is it or not. I know there was two of them. One like i just mentioned above then one that auto created them for you with tons of cities etc etc already in the cad

Thxs.
I tried to ues the one your talking about and it started doing th IDS_**** bull crap so I went back to the 1.2v but if ya wanna give it another shot HERE it is

Last edited by WarChild; 09-13-2009 at 10:16 AM.
Old 09-13-2009, 10:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

B.SkiLLs is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
I tried to ues the one your talking about and it started doing th IDS_**** bull crap so I went back to the 1.2v but if ya wanna give it another shot HERE it is
Yeah thanks. Thats the one i was talking about i think. The old version tho. I couldnt find that topic (i thought i saved it but) i ended up trying and using this one Conflipper North America Weather V3 and it worked. Kinda froze up at first for a few seconds. Thought it was going to do what the other one did but it worked fine. Actually better. Only US states plus has the letters next on the right of screen to choose faster.

No problems yet with it.
Old 09-13-2009, 09:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

wrn1138 is a n00b

I tried the Conflipper version, but it does not give accurate temperature information for my town. It's about 15 degrees off.
Old 09-15-2009, 03:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

B.SkiLLs is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrn1138 View Post
I tried the Conflipper version, but it does not give accurate temperature information for my town. It's about 15 degrees off.
I haven't checked that. I will right no tho. It shouldnt because all it is is ran off a weather site so.. It should be set to what ever the weather site is just like the other fix app i was talking about also.
Old 09-15-2009, 03:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

B.SkiLLs is a n00b

Just checked and mine is right on the money. Sometimes just 1% off. It's 88 here on my weather desktop widget and 87 on my phone it shows.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

B.SkiLLs is a n00b

Quote:
Yeah thanks. Thats the one i was talking about i think. The old version tho. I couldnt find that topic (i thought i saved it but) i ended up trying and using this one Conflipper North America Weather V3 and it worked. Kinda froze up at first for a few seconds. Thought it was going to do what the other one did but it worked fine. Actually better. Only US states plus has the letters next on the right of screen to choose faster.

No problems yet with it.
This one just stopped working for me out of the blue like 4 days ago also. I posted it about it to so we shall see if guess if there is a fix.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:16 AM
War is the answer!

Quote:
This one just stopped working for me out of the blue like 4 days ago also. I posted it about it to so we shall see if guess if there is a fix.
Confliper had his server taken away and is trying to get it back up by Thursday.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:17 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

BOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
You should check this thread for answer to your question. He is in the processes of getting new server. Look HERE: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=90088

BOO B)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2