View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 10:14 AM
WarChild
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Fixing Weather Locations in TF3D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.SkiLLs View Post
Hey guys whats up??

What happened with the Weather Dtabase cab file v2. I tried to use it and didnt work. Kept trying to reload TF3D when went to that tab.

Is there a new version of it instead of the other database way where you have to add the city/state by code from the weather site location path etc etc ???

I just found one but not sure if that is it or not. I know there was two of them. One like i just mentioned above then one that auto created them for you with tons of cities etc etc already in the cad

Thxs.
I tried to ues the one your talking about and it started doing th IDS_**** bull crap so I went back to the 1.2v but if ya wanna give it another shot HERE it is

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.

Last edited by WarChild; 09-13-2009 at 10:16 AM.