PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

View Poll Results: Are Proper 3d/2d acceleration Drivers needed?
Yes 96 86.49%
No 15 13.51%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2009, 09:27 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC PRO 2 Proper 2d/3d Drivers

This is in no way to create a flame war. Please if you wish to bait, troll, insult or just be bitter towards the subject. Then leave and ignore. For the rest of you, vote so we can get a general % on how we feel as a community towards HTC again releasing yet another device with no proper acceleration. Dont bother is trying to PROVE in why you don't care about the drivers if you like them or not. Dont bother to mention that HTC's site does not mention the device as a Multimedia. Don't bother in trying to prove that its a business phone and it does not need acceleration. There are many threads on this issue and lets not make this one yet another one.

The purpose of this POLL is to know where Touch Pro consumers stand with the issue. I will make it simple to answer to get a 50/50 outcome. 2 options.. either yes or no.

Last edited by Exil3d; 08-30-2009 at 09:33 PM.
Old 08-30-2009, 09:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Samsung Moment, Evo 4G soon
Carrier: Sprint

dabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuff
Re: HTC PRO 2 Proper 2d/3d Drivers

i agree that they are needed and i really wish htc would just bit the bullet and give them to us. but i also think that even without them there devices are excellent. so unfortunately im a slave to htc and will deff be coming back to windows phone when sprint release's the tp2. but Ex i really do understand were your coming for and iv seen u around on the forums enuff to know that your not and iphone fan boy. so i want even got there i see in kinda the guy that actually is willing to get off htc **** and speak on the issue
Old 08-30-2009, 09:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I'm really surprised the mods haven't cut you off yet. Your continuous ranting & arguing about this topic in multiple threads is really annoying.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-30-2009, 09:51 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Honestly, this is a stupid poll since the answer is obvious. I mean everyone will agree that it would be nice if we had the necessary driver support for these devices.

Old 08-30-2009, 09:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

It'd be nice if I had my wife's head in my lap right now........... BUT..........

er yeah, you get my point. /end fred.
Old 08-30-2009, 09:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II in Hand
Carrier: VZW MR1 6.5

Tech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8notime View Post
I'm really surprised the mods haven't cut you off yet. Your continuous ranting & arguing about this topic in multiple threads is really annoying.
Oh I get it the 3D infatuation is in his screen name. I smell a Troll and it's coming from the OP.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

Quote:
+5!
Its a given we already know we want htc drivers seriously we've wanted them for 2 years!
Old 08-30-2009, 10:17 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
Honestly, this is a stupid poll since the answer is obvious. I mean everyone will agree that it would be nice if we had the necessary driver support for these devices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech Addiction View Post
Oh I get it the 3D infatuation is in his screen name. I smell a Troll and it's coming from the OP.

I thought I made it clear not to troll and flame. Please keep on topic. We have heard you opposition and dont need to hear them again. Its simple guys.. no flaming please. The poll is to get everyone on common ground since there has been a few out there that have said the the device is perfectly fine and theres no need for them. Again.. refrain from trolling and flaming.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:36 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
I thought I made it clear not to troll and flame. Please keep on topic. We have heard you opposition and dont need to hear them again. Its simple guys.. no flaming please. The poll is to get everyone on common ground since there has been a few out there that have said the the device is perfectly fine and theres no need for them. Again.. refrain from trolling and flaming.
Please, I am not trolling, do I agree that drivers are needed? Yes I do, its just that the answer to your poll is pretty easy and pretty obvious. If I create a poll asking "would anyone take a touch pro 2 for free, yes or no?" Wouldn't it be obvious that people would get one if it was free?
Old 08-30-2009, 10:41 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
Please, I am not trolling, do I agree that drivers are needed? Yes I do, its just that the answer to your poll is pretty easy and pretty obvious. If I create a poll asking "would anyone take a touch pro 2 for free, yes or no?" Wouldn't it be obvious that people would get one if it was free?
Thats the point of the POLL. I even stated it on the first poll. Please reread the first poll since it sounds like you missed a lot. I do not want to bog the poll down by giving 6 different options like ... "Need drivers but I wont die for them" "Dont need drivers but if they give them I am all over them" "I don't care because obviously its already accelerated" " We need drivers ASAP because tomtom crawls at a bare maximum 3 fps" Do you see where I am going? Over at the other threads there has been strong opposition with the issue and some have stated that the device does not need them. So im this poll we can weed out the people on the fence and force everyone on a agreement instead of going back and forth flaming about the topic. Simple right?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2