PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

View Poll Results: Are Proper 3d/2d acceleration Drivers needed?
Yes 96 86.49%
No 15 13.51%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2009, 10:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC PRO 2 Proper 2d/3d Drivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
I thought I made it clear not to troll and flame. Please keep on topic. We have heard you opposition and dont need to hear them again. Its simple guys.. no flaming please. The poll is to get everyone on common ground since there has been a few out there that have said the the device is perfectly fine and theres no need for them. Again.. refrain from trolling and flaming.
Common ground is apparently your opinion only though......
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:52 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by slopokdave View Post
Common ground is apparently your opinion only though......
You have total freedom for your opinion. Common ground is either we agree that the drivers are necessary or do not agree the drivers are not necessary. There is no bias here, I made it simple and clear. Or if you still cannot make up your mind on the issue, then I suggest you not to vote and move along.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:56 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Everyone please... let the poll speak for itself. We know some of you are completely passionate for the device so I clearly see why tempers might flare. Vote and go. Simple.
Old 08-30-2009, 11:26 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Thats the point of the POLL. I even stated it on the first poll. Please reread the first poll since it sounds like you missed a lot. I do not want to bog the poll down by giving 6 different options like ... "Need drivers but I wont die for them" "Dont need drivers but if they give them I am all over them" "I don't care because obviously its already accelerated" " We need drivers ASAP because tomtom crawls at a bare maximum 3 fps" Do you see where I am going? Over at the other threads there has been strong opposition with the issue and some have stated that the device does not need them. So im this poll we can weed out the people on the fence and force everyone on a agreement instead of going back and forth flaming about the topic. Simple right?
By asking yes or no you are forcing people to say what you want them to say which is inaccurate. You said it yourself "So in this poll we can weed out the people on the fence and force everyone on a agreement". If you want an accurate view of peoples opinions you can't just ask to answer yes or no, thats not how polls work. You need choices, more than just yes or no.

Old 08-30-2009, 11:37 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8notime View Post
I'm really surprised the mods haven't cut you off yet. Your continuous ranting & arguing about this topic in multiple threads is really annoying.

+1.

Seriously, this is pretty childish and annoying.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:13 AM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

Another thread? LMAO! Now with poll.
Anyways,I agree with most of the Voters. It's a no brainer. But I think the real question is what do you suggest the driver is for? this part is a bit blurry to me. I don't really understand why exiled wanted the drivers badly. Coz if U want the drivers for bogus reasons, I think the TP2 is fine as it is.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835
Old 08-31-2009, 12:21 AM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
By asking yes or no you are forcing people to say what you want them to say which is inaccurate. You said it yourself "So in this poll we can weed out the people on the fence and force everyone on a agreement". If you want an accurate view of peoples opinions you can't just ask to answer yes or no, that's not how polls work. You need choices, more than just yes or no.
Go reread my first post and my last 2 entries. Geezzzzz..... some ppl just refuse to read fully before commenting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
Another thread? LMAO! Now with poll.
Anyways,I agree with most of the Voters. It's a no brainer. But I think the real question is what do you suggest the driver is for? this part is a bit blurry to me. I don't really understand why exiled wanted the drivers badly. Coz if U want the drivers for bogus reasons, I think the TP2 is fine as it is.
Here is a crash course. HTCCLASSACTION.org
Old 08-31-2009, 12:23 AM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

Quote:
Go reread my first post and my last 2 entries. Geezzzzz..... some ppl just refuse to read fully before commenting.

Here is a crash course. HTCCLASSACTION.org
U do not need to compare it to Iphone 3GS then. OMFG!
BTW, thank qten for telling U the site.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:25 AM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Quote:

Can you please respect the rules and stop trolling? I clearly stated to vote and not whine about how YOU feel.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:29 AM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Quote:
BTW.. my buddy over at XDA did that site. XDA guys are fully aware of this issue. And the Pro2 is being added to the list now. For those who are keeping a eye on this.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2