PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 01:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

janko10 is keeping up the good workjanko10 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mogul...Diamond...Touch Pro....Touch Pro 2 ????

hasta la vista
Old 08-26-2009, 06:48 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

I dont blame him for getting the iphone. I hate the iphone too but its sure nicebthat the scren is capacitive and it uses the 3d accelaration 100%. Whike we HTC guys are stuck with software rendering because HTC and Qualcomm refuse to settle firbthe driver the we desperetly need. Shame. But when u think about ut, it makes good sense not to give 3d accelaration tobus because they can keep recycling their junk cpus and just add a 2 at the name and we all go buy it hoping that just this btimebwe might actually have 3d drivers for 3d accelaration.
Old 08-26-2009, 07:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

lghitis is a n00b

Yes, I love my touchpro, but i wish I could find a WM phone with a screen the size of the Iphone, and with real GPS like the Iphone which works without the network signal.
Old 08-26-2009, 07:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

jrog27 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
I dont blame him for getting the iphone. I hate the iphone too but its sure nicebthat the scren is capacitive and it uses the 3d accelaration 100%. Whike we HTC guys are stuck with software rendering because HTC and Qualcomm refuse to settle firbthe driver the we desperetly need. Shame. But when u think about ut, it makes good sense not to give 3d accelaration tobus because they can keep recycling their junk cpus and just add a 2 at the name and we all go buy it hoping that just this btimebwe might actually have 3d drivers for 3d accelaration.
Dude youve done nothing but badmouth our phones and there non 3d rendering. Why dont you shutup till you have something usefull to say!
Old 08-26-2009, 10:52 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrog27 View Post
Dude youve done nothing but badmouth our phones and there non 3d rendering. Why dont you shutup till you have something usefull to say!
Normaly ppl would go off and call you a bad name. but i wont. freedom of expression and speech is great. The OP created a thread about how he sees the iphone as a superior phone and I agree with him. Even thou i dont like it and would never buy it, I still like the fact that if you buy a iphone you actually getting the 3d drivers that should come with it. Dont you think? Please refrain from hijacking threads in how you have a bias opinion on other that actually see good hardware when they see it. I got banned for a week for hijacki9ng 30 threads under 5minutes.. you dont want to make the same mistake. Ask Technology1... he has been banned for a year now. lol
Old 08-26-2009, 11:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

jrog27 is becoming a great contributor

Why dont you leave this forum to people that love there devices. You do nothing but down the phones that we all have and enjoy. I have not hijacked any thread. All i have done is question your motive for incesently downing the touch pro 1 and 2 on every thread you have been on. Get lost and return to the iphone forum. You can badmouth our phones all you want over there you simple minded moron.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: evo

correct knows their stuffcorrect knows their stuffcorrect knows their stuffcorrect knows their stuffcorrect knows their stuffcorrect knows their stuff

what's the problem? you're not eligible for an upgrade so bashing the tp2 makes feel better about your situation? i know, i know, you're d i s g usted with htc... well, let me help you out then. the iphone forum is that away--------------------------------->
Old 08-27-2009, 02:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC hero
Carrier: Sprint

jjday7 is keeping up the good workjjday7 is keeping up the good work

this is going down hill..................
Old 08-27-2009, 02:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff

Mentioning short-falls of devices are the reasons for the improvements in devices such as the tp2, compared to the orig tp, and the diamond 2 to the diamond. In one of the pre-release videos of the Diamond 2, HTC mentions they "listened to customer feedback", and made the improvements to the diamond 2. While we can't please everyone with the diamond 2, or the touch pro 2, complaints and suggestions can be put on the drawing board for the next generation of devices released by HTC, and other phone manufacturers.
Old 08-27-2009, 03:09 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokuzumi View Post
Mentioning short-falls of devices are the reasons for the improvements in devices such as the tp2, compared to the orig tp, and the diamond 2 to the diamond. In one of the pre-release videos of the Diamond 2, HTC mentions they "listened to customer feedback", and made the improvements to the diamond 2. While we can't please everyone with the diamond 2, or the touch pro 2, complaints and suggestions can be put on the drawing board for the next generation of devices released by HTC, and other phone manufacturers.
Yeh..like they listen >.>..I'm pretty sure drivers were at least the #1 or #2 thing people wanted...short of getting off the MSM7XXX platform already

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2