View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 10:52 PM
Exil3d
Banned User

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mogul...Diamond...Touch Pro....Touch Pro 2 ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrog27 View Post
Dude youve done nothing but badmouth our phones and there non 3d rendering. Why dont you shutup till you have something usefull to say!
Normaly ppl would go off and call you a bad name. but i wont. freedom of expression and speech is great. The OP created a thread about how he sees the iphone as a superior phone and I agree with him. Even thou i dont like it and would never buy it, I still like the fact that if you buy a iphone you actually getting the 3d drivers that should come with it. Dont you think? Please refrain from hijacking threads in how you have a bias opinion on other that actually see good hardware when they see it. I got banned for a week for hijacki9ng 30 threads under 5minutes.. you dont want to make the same mistake. Ask Technology1... he has been banned for a year now. lol