PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Speaker volume (quiet then loud) (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=80017)

w7excursion 09-15-2009 07:42 PM

Re: Speaker volume (quiet then loud)

Im not using VC either. Just incoming call ringer volume is my problem,so far. Whats wierd is when I call from one of my other phones and then hang up, my tp2 volume jumps to full volume for a second.

stevedensmore 09-15-2009 10:00 PM

Glad I'm not the only one with this problem. I thought I was going crazy there for a minute.

JokeZony0u 09-15-2009 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevedensmore (Post 1168678)
Glad I'm not the only one with this problem. I thought I was going crazy there for a minute.

I'm going crazy from not hearing my notifications!

w7excursion 09-16-2009 01:25 AM

Are you guys using stock ringers or ones you made and already had? Im going to redo some of mine and see if it changes anything. Possibly a corrupt file I hope.

twilk 09-16-2009 02:05 AM

I dont have this issue. However, when I make a phone call the first number on the dialer I hit is soft then it gets louder and stays loud. Also if I wait a good 5 or more seconds the next time I hit a key it will be soft again and then gets loud and stays loud unless I let it idle again. I think this is basicly a safty feature to keep your speaker from blowing. The speaker phone is really good on this but the incall volume freaking sucks

JokeZony0u 09-16-2009 02:13 AM

I'd rather have my speaker blow since I have insurance...cause of these "low to high" sounds, I always miss my email and text notifications.

All of my sounds are stock btw

TheBundo 09-16-2009 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JokeZony0u (Post 1169447)
I'd rather have my speaker blow since I have insurance...cause of these "low to high" sounds, I always miss my email and text notifications.

All of my sounds are stock btw

I've been missing my notifications too. I'm developing quite a list of little issues, actually. I want to stick with this phone, but the ICI (Interactive Cartoon Interface) doesn't work as well for business, in my opinion, as the Mogul with all it's buttons and AEButton+. But the screen sure is easier for me to read, and there are other positives.

meccadon123 09-16-2009 02:47 AM

Mine is stock, and it does have the "ascending" volume. When I use my speaker phone on a call, the rings go from soft to louder.

TheBundo 09-16-2009 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meccadon123 (Post 1169533)
Mine is stock, and it does have the "ascending" volume. When I use my speaker phone on a call, the rings go from soft to louder.

Voice Command is stock too. Mine was on, and I don't recall turning it on, but maybe I did

es101346 09-16-2009 03:12 AM

Getting the same High to Low volume on speaker issue when receiving a phone call, or even just playing the ring-tone on my phone.