PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 12:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

ranmasaotome510 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Rhodium (TP2) Possible 3.5mm!

Quote:
OK enough said. Sprint will have 3.5mm and it says it here. No need to enhance enhance. LOL Thanks to the TS thou. He did an awesome forensics.
Finally... alright everyone shows over, Smiles on, and enjoy a 3.5mm filled future.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:00 AM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranmasaotome510 View Post
let me try again, since basic English is so hard for you to fathom.

I never condoned the idea that u said sprint was not making changes. I was referring to the picture that i posted in the beginning of this Topic.

What you stated was that the photo i posted in the beginning isn't official, Which i find redundant cause who's for either of us to say it is or isn't. All we can say is how closely it resembles the real photos of the TP2 maveaglehas has pointed out for all of us to see.

Now to continue my defense, i also find your somewhat awkward statement somewhat irrelevant.

Because maveagleshas's photo showing the difference in size of the bottom is not a roadmap picture.

But if you're referring to the long roadmap picture you posted, then its still irrelevant cause there is no diffenet proof of when it was produced or show in any conference.

But if you're referring to my roadmap picture that i posted, then read Note1

Note1: for the record, jethro you're grammar escapes me. Infact some of you're written sentences are so broken, i get migraines trying to decipher them.
Maybe U don't know what official and unofficial means. The Images U posted will only be official if sprint release it. The Roadmap was leaked last January. If U enhanced that roadmap, U will find a Mini USB in there. Now, Sprint made the changes and that changes is the Images u enhanced. Which is not the roadmap that Ur claiming. Do I have to explain what the roadmap means?
Note: It's not the grammar that escapes U. It's the point and the common sense.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835
Old 08-06-2009, 12:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

ranmasaotome510 is just getting started

Quote:
Maybe U don't know what official and unofficial means. The Images U posted will only be official if sprint release it. The Roadmap was leaked last January. If U enhanced that roadmap, U will find a Mini USB in there. Now, Sprint made the changes and that changes is the Images u enhanced. Which is not the roadmap that Ur claiming. Do I have to explain what the roadmap means?
No the problem here is, i've been calling both sets of photos as roadmap pictures, Since that what they were both labeled when i found them. So lets just call the one i found, a sprint jpeg, really i don't care what people call it, and the long one you showed earlier the roadmap.

And the difference of whether its official or not is not the issue, its whether it was intended for releases to a private audience or corporate branch.

My sprint jpeg, would most obviously be for something of coporate level, since its strictly sprint related, But the roadmap u posted earlier would be best suited for a private audience. (most probably made up of corporate leaders, or mybe even just board directors and/or advisers) since you wouldnt wanna mix up people from different carriers since they are all competing against each other.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:16 AM
╚════════════════╝

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranmasaotome510 View Post
No the problem here is, i've been calling both sets of photos as roadmap pictures, Since that what they were both labeled when i found them. So lets just call the one i found, a sprint jpeg, really i don't care what people call it, and the long one you showed earlier the roadmap.

And the difference of whether its official or not is not the issue, its whether it was intended for releases to a private audience or corporate branch.

My sprint jpeg, would most obviously be for something of coporate level, since its strictly sprint related, But the roadmap u posted earlier would be best suited for a private audience. (most probably made up of corporate leaders, or mybe even just board directors and/or advisers) since you wouldnt wanna mix up people from different carriers since they are all competing against each other.
I agree with the sprintjpeg that U posted is showing signs of 3.5mm jack. U pointed it out. I did not even question if it was legitimate or not. It's not even a question wether that sprintjpg image will be released to the public or not. What threw me off when U mention "roadmap". I saw the roadmap b4. Now, just using my common sense, I said U cannot see the hint on the roadmap. My rebatal stayed on the roadmap. Then I check the sprintjpeg image that U posted again, It already has the modified back cover. so from the roadmap to ur sprintjpeg, there is already a significant change. But still does not prove me wrong on the roadmap issue. So the point is, Roadmap is HTC 2009 plan. We cannot get the hint on that roadmap coz it was released B4 they change the plan. Simple.
On ur sprintjpeg, We can see the hint, Bcoz it is not the roadmap image anymore. It's the unofficial/official document

Last edited by jethro_static; 08-06-2009 at 12:23 AM.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:24 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
I agree with the sprintjpeg that U posted is showing signs of 3.5mm jack. U pointed it out. I did not even question if it was legitimate or not. It's not even a question wether that sprintjpg image will be released to the public or not. What threw me off when U mention "roadmap". I saw the roadmap b4. Now, just using my common sense, I said U cannot see the hint on the roadmap. My rebatal stayed on the roadmap. Then I check the sprintjpeg image that U posted again, It already has the modified back cover. so from the roadmap to ur sprintjpeg, there is already a significant change. But still does not prove me wrong on the roadmap issue. So the point is, Roadmap is HTC 2009 plan. We cannot get the hint on that roadmap coz it was released B4 they change the plan. Simple.
There were 2 road map leaks (as far as I remember). An HTC Road map and a Sprint Road Map...they are both road maps....and obviously he was talking about the sprint one.
________
Chevrolet buses

Last edited by gTen; 04-14-2011 at 02:11 PM.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:35 AM
╚════════════════╝

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
There were 2 road map leaks (as far as I remember). An HTC Road map and a Sprint Road Map...they are both road maps....and obviously he was talking about the sprint one.
Ok I can agree to that. But if U see the sprintjpeg images he posted, It is spec'd and already has the final design which cannot be a roadmap coz usually roadmaps does not really say a lot about a product. Like I said, The "roadmap" word just threw me off.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:43 AM
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Ok I can agree to that. But if U see the sprintjpeg images he posted, It is spec'd and already has the final design which cannot be a roadmap coz usually roadmaps does not really say a lot about a product. Like I said, The "roadmap" word just threw me off.
We are in the USA..a road map is a phone that everyone already has and we get it 1 year later
________
Buy vaporizers

Last edited by gTen; 04-14-2011 at 02:12 PM.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:46 AM
╚════════════════╝

Quote:
We are in the USA..a road map is a phone that everyone already has and we get it 1 year later
HAHAHA! I think that's a better definition.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:55 AM
"The Fuzzy One"

Quote:
HAHAHA! I think that's a better definition.
I'm glad we agree...now lets argue about something meaningful..like why is the grass green or the sky blue?
________
LovelyWendie99

Last edited by gTen; 04-14-2011 at 02:12 PM.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:59 AM
╚════════════════╝

Quote:
I'm glad we agree...now lets argue about something meaningful..like why is the grass green or the sky blue?
The sky is blue coz the green grass pumped tons and tons of oxygen in there.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2