PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2010, 03:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Nolacenturion is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 Tweaks, Hacks, Tips & Modifications

Anyone have that cab or link to it?
Old 05-22-2010, 03:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolacenturion View Post
Anyone have that cab or link to it?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=625483
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch Pro 2

Nolacenturion is a n00b

thanks!
Old 05-22-2010, 09:44 AM
ELOHIM

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Hey does anyone know how to increase the character count in MMS'? I use MMS to send out messages that are too long to send in text. When I send one out it cuts it off half way and I have to send the second half and sometime the third part of the message.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:34 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOHIM View Post
Hey does anyone know how to increase the character count in MMS'? I use MMS to send out messages that are too long to send in text. When I send one out it cuts it off half way and I have to send the second half and sometime the third part of the message.
I believe thats a carrier issue and the max is 160 but if I am wrong my apologizes and that would be nice.

Old 05-22-2010, 11:08 AM
ELOHIM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
I believe thats a carrier issue and the max is 160 but if I am wrong my apologizes and that would be nice.
Wes this is true for text (SMS) messages but not for multi media (MMS)

I was able to do this with my BB Tour and can still do it with my wife's BB Curve,,, but not on the TP2...
Old 05-22-2010, 11:12 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Wes this is true for text (SMS) messages but not for multi media (MMS)

I was able to do this with my BB Tour and can still do it with my wife's BB Curve,,, but not on the TP2...
Sorry you are right, responded to that before my morning coffee.
Old 05-22-2010, 11:16 AM
ELOHIM

Quote:
Quote:
Sorry you are right, responded to that before my morning coffee.

HAHAHA its cool Wes thanks anyway... BTW do you know off the top whats the regedit to remove the Reply all from the bottom bar on emails? No biggie if you dont have it right off the top, I'll continue to search for it.... Thanks again, take it easy dude...
Old 05-22-2010, 11:54 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Quote:
HAHAHA its cool Wes thanks anyway... BTW do you know off the top whats the regedit to remove the Reply all from the bottom bar on emails? No biggie if you dont have it right off the top, I'll continue to search for it.... Thanks again, take it easy dude...
I don't , Honestly I don't do manual registry edit's to keep myself from fat fingering the registry. I think that has a lot to do to with the fact that I have very few issues with the phone and it stays pretty stable.

I am running MightyROM FF and only have 22 cabs installed, (75% of them are just cosmetic installs). My phone runs like a champ. I do have some little issues with Lag sometimes with the music tab but nothing that I can't live with and some small lag with Text and MMS but again nothing I can't live with because it does not completely freeze my phone.

Something kind of funny but the way I have My phone setup is I have more free memory in the morning with I wake up than when I go to bed from the way I set it up. I don't have it reset every night I just have clean-Ram run in the morning before I get up in the morning and it just works. I have AmeBa installed so when I hit the X button my programs really close and the ones that don't close I make sure that they are closed when I stop using the program (Not all the programs use the X button to close) .

I do have a exchange setup for my Gmail that runs all day I have the Peak settings from 8am to 11PM 7 days a week, I have my weather setup to check every 30 mins. Facebook updated every 2 hours my Hotmail checks every 2 hours. I listen to music on it for at least a hour a day and I text several times a day and several phone calls a day. I don't get many MMS messages, I would say 3 to 4 a week. all in all My phone Just works. I don't have to Soft reset from freeze and lag.

Honestly my opinion on the whole SOD death and bad lag issues is software incompatibilities that people have installed. there is some really good software out there and some really bad software out there. some of it if you just don't use the right settings its going to make your phone a living hell. its all trial and error getting things setup right.

lol sorry for the rant I just don't think a lot of people take enough time to set things up right.

Last edited by Wesley762; 05-22-2010 at 11:58 AM.
Old 05-22-2010, 01:55 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
im not wes but here :
Attached Files
File Type: cab apristel_ReplyAll2ReplyFix.cab (1.2 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2