PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 03:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HERO & TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT -my paycheck-

GODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to GODZSON
Cool Re: Release Date

SPRINT Touch Pro 2: HTC Touch Pro 2 Model #6975 date has not been given yet but will keep posted. Wanted to inform model number didnt see it any where if it was excuse double posting.

Donations (show love for my work)
Old 07-27-2009, 03:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Release Date Sept 6TH Per Sprint Corp

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidersgalore View Post
You know going back to what
I was told yesturday, the BB in So.County has them in stock as does the shipping wharehouse. just need to get the ok to sell them. See Canada does not have to deal with the FCC, so they were able to blast out of the gates. Lets hope the FCC gets off their a$$e$ and does something. So maybe they dude who said the 26th, was kinda right.
The FCC is a well run government agency who are quicker than the speed of light.
Yeah, right!
Old 07-27-2009, 03:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

The420Dank is keeping up the good workThe420Dank is keeping up the good work
Re: Release Date

Is TP2 coming out in US now? I thought it was only gonna be foreign, kinda sucks that I spent so much on the TP1 and they make a 2... That's the reason I didn't get an Iphone cause for 1. I hate apple and that you can only use apple related stuff... and 2. they come out with a new Iphone every 3 months so you'll be out of date for sure in 3-6 months tops.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker1 View Post
The FCC is a well run government agency who are quicker than the speed of light.
Yeah, right!

Not sure about this.I called best buy locally also and they have no clue about it either.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcrds View Post
Not sure about this.I called best buy locally also and they have no clue about it either.
I was being sarcastic about the FCC
Old 07-27-2009, 04:17 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot

Some best buys are in the know some are not I think its that simple. Kinda like 1 out of 5 CSR will know exactly what your problem and able to fix it while the other 4 are only trained in plan adjustment. That's life go figure. As the days pass more and more info wil leak out. I mean tp2 waiting for fcc to approve 3.5mm jack something most ppl was complaining about. So that's a good thing if you ask me means even more buyers

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 07-27-2009, 04:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

phat78boy is becoming a great contributor

Might as well throw my 2 cents in too. Per my account manager, September 6th is what she was given too. She is very good at calling me the day phones are available and can only relay what she has been told. Dates are always subject to change, but this seems to be the current one going right now.
Old 07-27-2009, 05:13 PM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

Ill go see my psychic and see what she says.
Old 07-27-2009, 05:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

kidmet is keeping up the good workkidmet is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to kidmet Send a message via Yahoo to kidmet

I sent an email to my EVP rep. She said she hasn't heard anything and asked me to check back in a month.
Old 07-27-2009, 05:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc sprint touch
Carrier: sprint

leoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to leoiden

anyone check best buy in southern california?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
sprint, touch pro 2, tp2