PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 12:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Release Date Sept 6TH Per Sprint Corp

Quote:
Originally Posted by eehrhard View Post
Hey guys I am working in Wichita right now which is a couple hours from Overland Park. Should I just make the drive up there and maybe demand some answers?
While you're there, ask them about the Diamond2
Old 07-27-2009, 12:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/BlackBerry Tour 9630

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

The WinMo hating BlackBerry fanboy at my local sprint store told me a very smug "early september" date. He only said this date because he read it online...

He also stopped to check out my HTC Touch w/ WinMo 6.5 (Which is for sale by the way...shameless plug, I know).
Old 07-27-2009, 01:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC 6800(Sprint)

Dudeman456 is a n00b
Re: sprint July 25

Might Help Some To Pretend, At Least While We Wait.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/prodde...5&catid=28566#

According To Best Buy, the CPU speed places it faster than the snap dragon, 1900 Mhz, lol. If only.

Last edited by Dudeman456; 07-27-2009 at 01:07 PM.
Old 07-27-2009, 01:09 PM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Re: sprint July 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyczwillz View Post
theres a link in best buy for the TP2 but its for pre order. looks like it will ship out later this week.

www.bestbuy.com/sprint/htc/09/touchpro2

already preordered for $749.99....+tax
You are soooooo going to Hell, and no I didn't click on it... I have enough sense to look at links in the status bar before I click on them, lol.
Old 07-27-2009, 01:35 PM
Father of the Treo Pro
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/Treo Pro
Carrier: SPRINT

CFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the community

Im NOT trying to add to the rumors or hype, but my best buy in Sugar Land, TX 77479, said that they have the phone as "on order" in their inventory system and that they should be here anyday and that some stores are even taking preorders. He also said that the phone is infact in there computer system.
-Chris

CFay TP2 Port ROM! Check it out!
Changed my name from fayfay392 to CFay!
Old 07-27-2009, 01:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFay View Post
Im NOT trying to add to the rumors or hype, but my best buy in Sugar Land, TX 77479, said that they have the phone as "on order" in their inventory system and that they should be here anyday and that some stores are even taking preorders. He also said that the phone is infact in there computer system.
-Chris
make a preorder and see if they give you any details! man tons of hype and rumors today be funny if it came out in a week or 2 Id go on sprintusers and tell the guy who said September 6th to get a new job lol
Old 07-27-2009, 01:53 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
Re: Release Date

Nothing to do with upgrades, so moving to the general TP2 forum.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Old 07-27-2009, 02:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo, Palm Pre, Galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

glidersgalore is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to glidersgalore

You know going back to what
I was told yesturday, the BB in So.County has them in stock as does the shipping wharehouse. just need to get the ok to sell them. See Canada does not have to deal with the FCC, so they were able to blast out of the gates. Lets hope the FCC gets off their a$$e$ and does something. So maybe they dude who said the 26th, was kinda right.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:19 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

what are they replacing the diamond with?
Old 07-27-2009, 03:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

My local BB says "I don't know anything about the TP2..."
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
sprint, touch pro 2, tp2