PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2009, 04:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Alksion is keeping up the good workAlksion is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Alksion Send a message via Yahoo to Alksion
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Release Date Sept 6TH Per Sprint Corp

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post
What do you mean since Day 1? Since the core local telephone company started in 1898? Or since they started offering Long Distance in 1978 (as GTE Sprint), when the government started breaking up the Bell monopoly on long distance?
Okay well do you think either of those are logical answers, we were with them since La Cellular and that turned into Sprint. So it has been over 10 years!
Old 08-10-2009, 04:46 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

so let me get this straight......7/25....no. 9/06....no. 9/3....in the air. now it's 9/8? i've got a pool going and need to keep up so i can change the odds!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-10-2009, 04:52 PM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafy0003 View Post
Pic is too big. Going to have to resize it and come back to it. It was a bad upload. Ok, I did it twice but nothing, Have to edit the pic at the house, And I get out at 11 so it'll be a while.
Tinypic.com - will resize for you if you want + opera mobile & tabs = all systems go to post pics. Or email them to me and Ill post them
Old 08-10-2009, 05:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre and proud of it!

Rafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to Rafy0003

Quote:
Originally Posted by w7excursion View Post
Tinypic.com - will resize for you if you want + opera mobile & tabs = all systems go to post pics. Or email them to me and Ill post them
Pm your email, Im at work and cant do all that too much to do.

Last edited by Rafy0003; 08-10-2009 at 05:44 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-10-2009, 06:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint - SimplyEverything

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad

From the looks of what Navychief posted, it looks like the Sprint version is made from the same material as the Mogul. I kind of like how it looks. I like the htc chrome look also, but I can't say that I like it any better than this one (if this is how the Sprint version will look).

Also, it looks like they listened to their customers for once, with respect to the headphone jack. That's a definite plus ++.
"If I've shared info that was helpful 2 U, it's always nice 2 get a Thank You!"
Old 08-10-2009, 06:36 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Online CSR say they still no nothing as of today....
Old 08-10-2009, 06:37 PM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)

Considering how easy it is to make/create new backs, I don't understand why people are complaining about it... look at what happened with the TP... everyone hated the gray, so they resorted to using dyes to color it themselves. Sounds like a perfect solution to me. I'm sure similar things will be done with the new one, so give it a rest on the whining, eh?

As for the headphone jack... AWESOME! Even though I consider it a PHONE, not an MP3 player... that's what my ZuneHD purchase will be for!
Old 08-10-2009, 07:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

bigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to bigchico67

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
instinct 3? got any data or link/pix/specs about that? not that Id get one but im interested to see what it is
It is called the dash. it has android.

Old 08-10-2009, 08:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint - SimplyEverything

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad

The IntoMobile news article sporting these exact photos of the Sprint Touch Pro2 posted by Navychief52 can be found at this link:

http://www.intomobile.com/2009/08/10...hone-jack.html
Old 08-10-2009, 08:23 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot

i know this is not the sprint one but the tmo brand tp2 outright price is 549 so i hope the sprint price will be the same not 650

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
sprint, touch pro 2, tp2