PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   NEED ANSWER TODAY**** conserning Asurion "warrenty" (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=146988)

gTen 09-17-2011 08:15 PM

Re: NEED ANSWER TODAY**** conserning Asurion "warrenty"

Quote:

Originally Posted by elesbb (Post 2145639)
eh it was a nice phone , but I'm tired of having everything break on me , I'll probably get a moment or optimus s .

DO NOT GET A MOMENT! >.> lol

elesbb 09-17-2011 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gTen (Post 2145644)
DO NOT GET A MOMENT! >.> lol

uhmmm whyyy ? lol

gullzway 09-18-2011 12:04 AM

Lol, I just happened upon another moment as a trade. Not activated, just a backup, but as cheap as you can get one as long as it don't have the data drop problem, its not a bad phone! This one was $ 25 on craigslist, but darren just sold an epic for $100, much better deal.

Sent from an Epic 3G using ppcgeeks.

gTen 09-18-2011 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elesbb (Post 2145682)
uhmmm whyyy ? lol

cause the moment has a crappy processor..it says 800mhz but its an old ARM11..think like TP2 processor overclocked...if your gonan go for an old phone at least get one based of Cortex A8

elesbb 09-18-2011 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gTen (Post 2145715)
cause the moment has a crappy processor..it says 800mhz but its an old ARM11..think like TP2 processor overclocked...if your gonan go for an old phone at least get one based of Cortex A8

ahh did not know that thank you ! I was playing with the optimus s in sprint and I really like it . just hate how there's no keyboard :'(

gTen 09-18-2011 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elesbb (Post 2145749)
ahh did not know that thank you ! I was playing with the optimus s in sprint and I really like it . just hate how there's no keyboard :'(

what exactly are you looking for in a phone? cheap to buy outright? cheap on contract? no $10 fee? etc?

for example Samsung Replenish has same processor as optimus s and no $10 fee..

elesbb 09-18-2011 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gTen (Post 2145751)
what exactly are you looking for in a phone? cheap to buy outright? cheap on contract? no $10 fee? etc?

for example Samsung Replenish has same processor as optimus s and no $10 fee..

optimus s has no 10 dollar fee either . I'm pretty much looking for cheap but good . something that will last me until my upgrade in april 2012 . I'll check out the samsung replenish . thanks gten !

gTen 09-18-2011 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elesbb (Post 2145756)
optimus s has no 10 dollar fee either . I'm pretty much looking for cheap but good . something that will last me until my upgrade in april 2012 . I'll check out the samsung replenish . thanks gten !

umm..since when? all smartphones have $10 fee except the green phone, heck even Instinct has $10 fee lol..unless your on sero premium...but if that is the case you may be able to get even a better specced phone..

elesbb 09-18-2011 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gTen (Post 2145758)
umm..since when? all smartphones have $10 fee except the green phone, heck even Instinct has $10 fee lol..unless your on sero premium...but if that is the case you may be able to get even a better specced phone..

yeah when i was at the sprint store with my very first TP2 ( the one i threw ) he recommended i get the optimus S if asurion gave me an option if they didnt have any TP2s and he said since i signed the contract without the 10 dollar data fee the only way i can now get that charge is if i go to a 4g phone or upgrade my contract .

aedon 09-19-2011 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elesbb (Post 2145823)
yeah when i was at the sprint store with my very first TP2 ( the one i threw ) he recommended i get the optimus S if asurion gave me an option if they didnt have any TP2s and he said since i signed the contract without the 10 dollar data fee the only way i can now get that charge is if i go to a 4g phone or upgrade my contract .

Im in the same boat.
I mean I still have my first tp2 and I havnt had any replacements other then the one I bought online and ended up selling.

Im starting to get fed up with the tp2 tho. Its startting to slow down so much I have to pull the battery out and restart the phone to get it to stop thinking about doing what I asked and actually doing it.

But I tiered of it.. but I cant get anything better without adding the 10 dollar sartphone fee..
and if I want a 4g phone.. wich I obviously do (not cause its 4g but just cause the one I like happens to be 4g.. 4g doesnt have anything to do with it...) its and addition 10 on top of the 10 id already have to pay..

SO for me to get a beter phone then this... I have to pay 20 more a months..

thats balls