PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2010, 01:24 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: So did SkyFire just shart on us????? SKYTIRD REPLACEMENT!!!

Well I'm glad it all got taken care of... I can't be having all my thanks go to the doc. Everybody knows that them more rep you have the better looking and richer you get. I can't have him be better looking or richer than me. So NO MORE MISTAKES like that! LOL...

I was just giving you guys a hard time. Who gives a crap? As long as we all get the tools needed to get our phones doing what we want our phones to do.

I love the way teradog got all official with his response... Chill out man. Life is short. And as far as the different file names are concerned... Visit the uZard site for yourself... http://www.uzard.com/en/down/download_windowsmobile.asp
Check out the options...
There are two files with two different names... I posted up the one "for VGA devices" the resolution is 800x480 and or 64X480 ...
The QVGA file is not labled VGA and is for devices with 320x240 or 400x200 res QVGA not WVGA.
Given that this thread is in the TP2 forum and the TP2's screen is WVGA 480x800... I felt it important that I post up the "VGA" file (I didn't lable it uZard did). But you should use whichever you decide is good for YOU. LOL... You see what I did there? I acted just like you.

Great call though... The horndoctor did post mention of it first... I had already begun a search for a cab when he did as I had read the same thing on XDA. But, he did post it up first. So... I'll thank everyone on this thread at least once (yeah... even teradog. And I'll go thank the horndoctor for his findings/post) thus making each of you richer and better looking by one increment... God knows some of you need the looks more than you need the money. But money is always good.

lol.

Have fun.
p.

Last edited by AZTECHKA; 11-11-2010 at 01:44 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-12-2010, 03:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rebelx is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

i only used skyfire to buy fandango tix with promo codes (since the apps + mobile site on opera wont work), so this should be perfect!
Old 11-14-2010, 05:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: mogul to tp2
Carrier: sprint sero 500

swoope is becoming a great contributor

i only used skyfire to stream lex and terry.

uzard installed fine. works, but no sound. o well.

beers
Old 11-14-2010, 07:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch
Carrier: USCC

gjbnh is keeping up the good workgjbnh is keeping up the good work

I've tried Uzard on a couple of roms, and it informs me at startup that I have no radio!! I'm on US Cell, and while I periodically have disconnect issues from data, I can surf!! Does anyone else hear the stampede of developers fleeing from Windows Mobile??
Old 11-14-2010, 11:23 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjbnh
I've tried Uzard on a couple of roms, and it informs me at startup that I have no radio!! I'm on US Cell, and while I periodically have disconnect issues from data, I can surf!! Does anyone else hear the stampede of developers fleeing from Windows Mobile??
Try it on wifi. I get that message when using uzard on Evdo data connection.
Old 11-14-2010, 11:59 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjbnh View Post
I've tried Uzard on a couple of roms, and it informs me at startup that I have no radio!!??
thought this was dicussed, put in your SIM card and itll work just fine
Old 11-19-2010, 05:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC6700, PPC6800, Touch Pro, Touch Pro 2, Epic 4G
Carrier: Boost

ExpletiveDeleted001 is just getting started
Question Re: So did SkyFire just shart on us????? SKYTIRD REPLACEMENT!!!

I get the same no radio msg.. Just wondering if there's another fix other than "insert your sim card".. Cuz I dont have one.. never have.. What Shd I do then?? Thanks for any help...
Old 11-19-2010, 06:04 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpletiveDeleted001 View Post
I get the same no radio msg.. Just wondering if there's another fix other than "insert your sim card".. Cuz I dont have one.. never have.. What Shd I do then?? Thanks for any help...
Walk into a sprint store and nicely ask for one!!!!!! They might just give on e to ya!

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
Old 11-19-2010, 06:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC6700, PPC6800, Touch Pro, Touch Pro 2, Epic 4G
Carrier: Boost

ExpletiveDeleted001 is just getting started
Smile Re: So did SkyFire just shart on us????? SKYTIRD REPLACEMENT!!!

Aww much thanks... BUT..... I'm no longer on sprint..technically.. Just signed onto boost yesterday! what timing.. but cant beat the $35 a mo unlimited everything! (in 18 mos after "shrinkage") perhaps get any ol' sim card just to stick in here??
Old 11-21-2010, 08:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch
Carrier: USCC

gjbnh is keeping up the good workgjbnh is keeping up the good work

Thanks for the input on this, but it already has a sim card in the phone, and what good is using a browser on just wifi??? I'm hardly never near a wifi hotspot.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2