View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 01:24 PM
AZTECHKA
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: So did SkyFire just shart on us????? SKYTIRD REPLACEMENT!!!

Well I'm glad it all got taken care of... I can't be having all my thanks go to the doc. Everybody knows that them more rep you have the better looking and richer you get. I can't have him be better looking or richer than me. So NO MORE MISTAKES like that! LOL...

I was just giving you guys a hard time. Who gives a crap? As long as we all get the tools needed to get our phones doing what we want our phones to do.

I love the way teradog got all official with his response... Chill out man. Life is short. And as far as the different file names are concerned... Visit the uZard site for yourself... http://www.uzard.com/en/down/download_windowsmobile.asp
Check out the options...
There are two files with two different names... I posted up the one "for VGA devices" the resolution is 800x480 and or 64X480 ...
The QVGA file is not labled VGA and is for devices with 320x240 or 400x200 res QVGA not WVGA.
Given that this thread is in the TP2 forum and the TP2's screen is WVGA 480x800... I felt it important that I post up the "VGA" file (I didn't lable it uZard did). But you should use whichever you decide is good for YOU. LOL... You see what I did there? I acted just like you.

Great call though... The horndoctor did post mention of it first... I had already begun a search for a cab when he did as I had read the same thing on XDA. But, he did post it up first. So... I'll thank everyone on this thread at least once (yeah... even teradog. And I'll go thank the horndoctor for his findings/post) thus making each of you richer and better looking by one increment... God knows some of you need the looks more than you need the money. But money is always good.

lol.

Have fun.
p.

Last edited by AZTECHKA; 11-11-2010 at 01:44 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.