PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2010, 02:46 PM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Camera Issue with BareNaked ROM

I am having an issue with Freezas BareNaked ROM. The ROM loads to my Phone and everything is working, hardware keyboard, phone sms mms and then i go to take a picture and when i click the camera icon to launch the camera i get an error saying the file can not be opened its not signed with the proper certificate or components of the file can not be found and that i should try reinstalling the program.. or a message almost exactly like that. lol. Can anybody help out??? thanks to all!

-PS I have sent a message to Freeza(Creator of the ROM) and he has yet to get back to me :/ so i figured i could just ask the neighbourhood thanks again guys
Old 10-05-2010, 11:59 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

You'll probably have to try to find a cab of the Camera app but I haven't seen one before. You'll have to search. It sounds like the chef forgot to cook part of it in.
Good Luck Bro!
Old 10-06-2010, 12:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Camera Issue with BareNaked ROM

I made you a cab of the stock camera from the Sprint Sense 2.5 ROM. You can give it a try. I can't test it since I cook the camera into my ROM.
Attached Files
File Type: cab mwalt Camera v6.17.37495.0.cab (4.90 MB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-06-2010, 01:01 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

There you go OP! It looks like you won't have to search at all!
Nice work mwalt2!
Old 10-06-2010, 01:20 PM
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hey thanks so much for making that cab i downloaded and installed it right away. however i am still getting the same error message. "The file 'Camera" cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persist, try reinstalling or restoring this file." <--- word for word the error message. Is there any way to sign it with a trusted certificate? Anyway thanks again for all your work!!!
Old 10-06-2010, 02:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

You can try to install the attached cab. SDKCerts allows things like custom taskbars to be used and may help with the trusted certificate issue. Are other users of that ROM able to use the camera and/or has it ever worked for you? The ROM looks like it's 6 months old and can't be downloaded anymore (at least the link in post 1 of his thread).
Attached Files
File Type: cab NewSDKCerts.cab (1.5 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-06-2010, 03:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Dos

vzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

OP go to his post first page second post i believe there are 3 or 4 things that need to be installed if stuff doesnt work...like mhub
Old 10-06-2010, 03:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker

vzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

When in doubt: When something doesn ' t work, or just when in doubt, install the following before coming to a " this is broken " conclusion: - HTC Framework - mHub VO - Dshow - HTC Streaming Media - HTC Full Screen Player SOFT-RESET after installation .
Old 10-06-2010, 03:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker

that was straight from the rom creators 3rd post, links to those cabs are in that same post, hit thanks!
Old 10-06-2010, 04:42 PM
Threadstarter

Dude those links are dead -.- tried them the day i got the ROM. But thanks man.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2