View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 02:46 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Camera Issue with BareNaked ROM

I am having an issue with Freezas BareNaked ROM. The ROM loads to my Phone and everything is working, hardware keyboard, phone sms mms and then i go to take a picture and when i click the camera icon to launch the camera i get an error saying the file can not be opened its not signed with the proper certificate or components of the file can not be found and that i should try reinstalling the program.. or a message almost exactly like that. lol. Can anybody help out??? thanks to all!

-PS I have sent a message to Freeza(Creator of the ROM) and he has yet to get back to me :/ so i figured i could just ask the neighbourhood thanks again guys