PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2010, 11:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Windows Mobile
Carrier: Verizon

ladystatus is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Flashed Verizon HTC Touch Pro 2 (No MMS/Connections)

Hello All,

I had this flashed phone for over a year now and all of sudden the connection to sync my mail no longer works. I always get the #777 error but I can get on Internet Explorer sometimes (Only way I can get on the internet - OPERA and SKYFIRE doesnt work anymore).

I read in this forum and others to delete the connection settings and start over but my phone wont allow me. I see the delete button there but I cant click.

Also as for MMS, it never worked. The guy that flashed the phone is no longer in my state.

Is there a program out there to delete the connection settings so I can start over from scratch as well as a program I can use to get my MMS to finally work? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Old 10-06-2010, 02:50 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

If you are using your Verizon branded device on the Verizon network just download and flash the Verizon shipped exe rom and after it resets you should be good. I recommend the 6.1 version.
Old 10-06-2010, 05:19 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

ladystatus is a n00b
Re: Flashed Verizon HTC Touch Pro 2 (No MMS/Connections)

Thanks! But I confused on what you are saying. My Verizon HTC Touch Pro 2 is flashed on a MetroPCS if that helps.
Old 10-06-2010, 06:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladystatus View Post
Thanks! But I confused on what you are saying. My Verizon HTC Touch Pro 2 is flashed on a MetroPCS if that helps.
ok so what your saying is its a verizon phone unlocked and used on metro pcs network correct?if so have a look here. it should help you fix your data and even your mms.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=88290

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Old 10-06-2010, 09:34 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

ladystatus is a n00b

Thanks I will take a look at it!
Old 10-06-2010, 11:48 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladystatus
Well, you didn't give that info in your first post. That's pretty important.
Old 10-08-2010, 11:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6700, XV6800, Touch Pro, and Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

turtlew1019 is a n00b

Check out http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...code-13-a.html

Another verizon tp2 user and I had the same issue after we flashed one of the EnergyRoms. After flashing, my phone showed MetroPCS settings so I corrected everything to reflect verizon info, but still didn't work. Did you by chance flash an Energyrom? If so, we might need to let them know that its doing something to the settings.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2