PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2010, 04:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Jitterbug
Carrier: US Cellular
Threadstarter

titaniumgiant is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: FaceBook App

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
as stated in every thread as well as this. THERE IS NO FIX. just log out and then back in to refresh. its facebooks server. can't do anything about it except wait for THEM to fix it.

I get the problem with the server, but You missed the point.
Old 10-06-2010, 06:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

avlon is just getting started

You could try this:

Facebook Chat For Windows Mobile fim (WM6, WM5)

It works well and has built in FB chat.
Old 10-06-2010, 06:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by titaniumgiant View Post
I get the problem with the server, but You missed the point.
i didnt miss any point. the point is i read before i post. simple as that.

read the rules
PPCGeeks.com » PPCGeeks Rules

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Old 10-06-2010, 06:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate (GSM)
Carrier: AT&T

Miami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by titaniumgiant View Post
ya know..i did search "facebook app not working" and i got 150 threads. now surely you being a sensible man, dont expect me to skim through every thread and all its pages for the answer...do you? besides as it was pointed out, what is the solution to fixing it? do you have one? if so please share with us
A sensible person would have at least read the most recent threads and seen that it is an issue with FB and not the phone and would not have started yet another useless thread on the subject.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 10-06-2010, 06:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami_Son View Post
A sensible person would have at least read the most recent threads and seen that it is an issue with FB and not the phone and would not have started yet another useless thread on the subject.
+1 Amen i thanked ya for that 1
Old 10-06-2010, 07:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Miami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
+1 Amen i thanked ya for that 1
Common sense isn't.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:54 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

Quote:
Common sense isn't.
one would think so!!!!

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
Old 10-06-2010, 11:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

This subject for a thread is almost as bad as people asking "whats the best rom?" LOL nah but seriously OP go over to xda-developers and try their FB app, its called XDA-Facebook. I have the cab on my phone & can email it to u if u want to PM me ur email address because I have no idea where that link is that I used to get the app from xda...
Old 10-06-2010, 11:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
This subject for a thread is almost as bad as people asking "whats the best rom?" LOL nah but seriously OP go over to xda-developers and try their FB app, its called XDA-Facebook. I have the cab on my phone & can email it to u if u want to PM me ur email address because I have no idea where that link is that I used to get the app from xda...
Not gonna help, as was stated earlier, the problem is with the Facebook servers, not the app or our phones. There's just as many of these redundant threads about this same FB problem on XDA and they are getting very tiresome.
Old 10-07-2010, 12:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Not gonna help, as was stated earlier, the problem is with the Facebook servers, not the app or our phones. There's just as many of these redundant threads about this same FB problem on XDA and they are getting very tiresome.
Its working fine for me, its still in beta & no pics show but I can post, comment, like... Basically the basics of using facebook

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2