PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2010, 02:40 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I am sorry my friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthomas View Post
lol funny guy... hey redd
whaddup dude, gotta keep it light, gets kinda sruffy round here sometimes
Old 09-01-2010, 04:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH 2
Carrier: US CELLULAR
Threadstarter

kenscivic is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayznfuz View Post
I went from USC to Sprint as well. The coverage is basically the same. In my area, Sprint will roam on USC first and then Verizon. USC roams on Verizon (and I'd assume Sprint, but I didn't check back when I had my phone). In other words, for voice at least, coverage is exactly the same.

Price on the other hand is much better with Sprint, particularly if you have a data phone.
Yah me, my wife, my brother, and his wife are all lumped into one huge plan.. we each pay about 30$ a month ( I pay 40 b/c of the uncapped shit).. Alot cheaper than 120ish$ for usc for two folks w/ smartphones..

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECA View Post
The good thing is that we roam on Verizon... So wherever there's Verizon there is Sprint.

That is good to know, my brother was stationed at ft. cambell and half the base he had no signal with usc , when he switched to verison he had signal.. Good to know!

P.s: I am sorry to say but I like this epic better than the tp2
Old 09-01-2010, 05:30 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

wow another I love my new android phone thread. wrong forum.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:56 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Don't worry... Boredandtattooed will be here shortly to slap the OP silly.
p.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:00 PM
Back

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

As much as I love my Droid and as much as I have participated in the Android related threads in this forum, I gotta agree with these guys. These "goodbye winmo" "winmo sucks" posts just serve no purpose at all in this particular section. It seems like theres a new one daily. Come on guys this is the TP2 forum, there are plenty of Android centered places where you can state you displeasure for winmo, but give these guys a break and dont do it here.

@AZTECA, what the hell are you doing here?!?! Get down to the basement and post more hot chicks pics lol!!

Last edited by redd214; 09-01-2010 at 06:06 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:20 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
As much as I love my Droid and as much as I have participated in the Android related threads in this forum, I gotta agree with these guys. These "goodbye winmo" "winmo sucks" posts just serve no purpose at all in this particular section. It seems like theres a new one daily. Come on guys this is the TP2 forum, there are plenty of Android centered places where you can state you displeasure for winmo, but give these guys a break and dont do it here.

@AZTECA, what the hell are you doing here?!?! Get down to the basement and post more hot chicks pics lol!!

lol... The batch that is there right now is still fresh. I'll stock the pond tomorrow LOL.

I do agree with you regarding these threads... However we as established members need to take into consideration the OP's exposure to this site.
If they've never run accros anything like this... How are they supposed to know? I know I haven't read all the rules of the site recently.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:28 PM
Back

Stock the pond hahahhaa, best comment I've ever read on this site!

I see what ur saying on the topic at hand though, makes sense.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:31 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
Stock the pond hahahhaa, best comment I've ever read on this site!

I see what ur saying on the topic at hand though, makes sense.

Stock the pond is the name of my new band.
lol.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:59 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=132809&page=2

that thread was funny as hell and just shows the idiocy of these fandroids. this thread should be closed too.
Old 09-01-2010, 10:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

camtah is keeping up the good workcamtah is keeping up the good work

Well..I jumped to the Epic from a Treo Pro and I am not sure it was all it's cracked up to be. Beyond the eye candy, there is very little substance and there are too many issues to make me feel comfortable. I am sure there are teething pains to overcome, but the TP2 with a ROM is looking pretty good to me right now. The jury is still out on android as far as I am concerned

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2