PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2010, 04:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

spectheintro is keeping up the good workspectheintro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerys View Post

"If your Agreement requires you to keep a phone active/maintain a line of service for a minimum Term, the Term begins on the phone activation date"

IF did you miss the very first word of your own quote? IF. my contract does NOT require me to keep a phone active or any specific kind of phone active.
Nerys, are you kidding me? This was a hard-and-fast requirement of SERO, regardless of whether or not you purchased a subsidized phone along with the plan. You signed a 2-year contract that REQUIRED you to keep a phone active. SERO specifically required you to do so. Go read all of the old posts announcing SERO: every single one of them says you've got to initiate a 2-year contract, during which a phone MUST be active. Sprint won't even let you open a line without tying it to a phone. It's always been this way. You're misremembering.

Last edited by spectheintro; 09-11-2010 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Changed "alone" to "along"
Old 09-11-2010, 04:37 PM
VIP Member

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I am not the odd one out. its a very small few of you who are the odd ones out actually.
This perhaps is the most hilarious statement of all.

Can't find one person who agrees with nersys and yet he calls everyone else a few small odd ones.
Old 09-11-2010, 05:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

nerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackangst View Post
How about the constitutional right to vote? It is forever taken away if convicted of a felony. You really need to brush up on civics 101.

"Compel" is the key word. "Force" isnt. End of story.
The rights stripped from you for committing a felony are unconstitutionally taken away.

NO WHERE does it state in the constitution that the can permanently strip you of your right to bear arms or your right to vote.

Any attempt to do so is illegal and unconstitutional. The trick here is understanding the difference between constitutional and ENFORCED.

For example The Patriot act is NOT constitutional law in this country. it was automatically NULL AND VOID the moment it was signed into law. But it is ENFORCED.

Enforced does not mean constitutional otherwise a law could NEVER be deemed unconstitutional.

the stripping of felony rights is enforced and upheld. it is NOT constitutional. Eventually this WILL be fixed as they increase the number of pathetic things they consider to be a felony.

COMPEL and FORCE are both correct words. Please go look up their definitions and don't cherry pick all the definitions EXCEPT the one that proves you wrong please.

Last edited by nerys; 09-11-2010 at 05:48 PM.
Old 09-11-2010, 05:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

nerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

ahh what forum are you reading? more unique names in this thread agree with me than you thats for sure (at least last time I counted I would have to check again to be sure)

Hmm I better check its possible those post agreeing me are multiples from a small number of individuals.

either way its an ego thing. How can you agree with the insane gas price idea but not agree with the insane sprint price idea?
Old 09-11-2010, 06:08 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
either way its an ego thing. How can you agree with the insane gas price idea but not agree with the insane sprint price idea?
how many internet posts have you fired off to the gas company? it's an ego thing, but you're the only trying to prove yourself right....think about it. i've had a sero plan for awhile, i didn't want android and i didn't want to pay an extra $10 or whatever a month...so i'm still rocking my tp2...nice to have choices . i'm rebelling by not spend anything extra for my "needs"...how about you ?
Old 09-11-2010, 06:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

The gas company does not charge a different price for different cars for the same damned gas.

And your issue is you can't see past the end of your nose or don't CARE to see past that far.

what happens when you can't get anymore TP2's and the only phones available are a big downgrade for you?

At that point in time they will FORCE YOU to either pay an upgrade - downgrade your hardware - or cancel service.

Force does not require pain or physical attacks. In this case Compel and Force are nearly synonymous.

Force:

"power to influence, affect, or control; efficacious power: the force of circumstances; a force for law and order. "

maybe you really don't care. maybe you will be happy downgrading to a dumbphone or really won't care.

Maybe you will just sheepishly pay the upgrade tax or maybe you will just cancel.

I thought we had learned to fight for things in this country. even simple little things like a company doing things unethical with cell phone pricing.
Old 09-11-2010, 06:22 PM
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Maybe you will just sheepishly pay the upgrade tax or maybe you will just cancel.
i have you quoted, these are the options...don't keep whining, follow what you just posted . and with that, i'm out of this one...GO OHIO STATE!
Old 09-11-2010, 06:24 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Go Sooners!

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-11-2010, 06:25 PM
Account Disabled

lol, might as well do something other than this crap..btw, welcome back ex!
Old 09-11-2010, 06:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

blackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
i have you quoted, these are the options...don't keep whining, follow what you just posted . and with that, i'm out of this one...GO OHIO STATE!
Yeah Im out of this one too. Anyone that gets wtfowned as many times as he has in this thread really cant be reasoned with. Reminds me of the quote attributed to Mark Twain ""Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference".

Have fun with your rage fest nerys
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2