PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2010, 12:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

Tp2 stopped cutting it for me a long time ago. That's why I ditched the sero for a family plan and got the evo. With the family plan I pay around $32 per line using my work discount. But for those that don't want to get rid of their sero this is a great plan. No other company will offer this deal. $40 for a 3g android or $50 for a 4g android. Its a great deal.

Last edited by yankees45us; 08-28-2010 at 12:53 PM.
Old 08-28-2010, 12:58 PM
Linux Administrator
Pocket PC: HTC Evo -- Rooted
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees45us View Post
I would love to see an actual bill of those of you who pay less than $30 after taxes. I find it hard to believe, especially since sprint won't even allow the 10% discount on sero for being a credit union member.
I currently pay around $37 after taxes for 500mins, unlmtd text and data, free airave with 4.99 recurring credit and any 3 numbers unlimited. Don't know how anyone can get 1300 mins for less than $30.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

You can get discounts on SERO I have a 20% discount on my SERO right now. Heres a screen cap:

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Old 08-28-2010, 01:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

gus691 is a n00b

I have a Free and Clear plan...
6 phones unlimited calls, internet, 3way calling, pics and text.
All for 130.00 a month

I dont think they will let me upgrade Phone without changing my plan!
Old 08-31-2010, 10:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO FTW

o0adam0o is just getting started

Dont see why all these non-sero users come in here and talk lip to us...

Old 08-31-2010, 11:03 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus S - E3GT - Epic 3G
Carrier: SERO $30

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep

So are there any recent news releases on the "no you can't go back to regular sero if you switch to iconic sero, actually you can, oh wait maybe you... no yeah" front?
Old 08-31-2010, 11:16 AM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick99si View Post
So are there any recent news releases on the "no you can't go back to regular sero if you switch to iconic sero, actually you can, oh wait maybe you... no yeah" front?
I thought it was settled you can go back to $30 SERO once you go to $40 iconic phone SERO plan. According to this:
http://mcguireslaw.com/2009/07/24/ps.../#comment-3745

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-31-2010, 11:19 AM
Linux Administrator
Pocket PC: HTC Evo -- Rooted
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by japper88 View Post
I thought it was settled you can go back to $30 SERO once you go to $40 iconic phone SERO plan. According to this:
http://mcguireslaw.com/2009/07/24/ps.../#comment-3745
thats what I was thinking as well.
Old 08-31-2010, 01:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: None
Threadstarter

quickstang is keeping up the good workquickstang is keeping up the good work

I'll probably just end up going with a family plan since I need to add my fiance. It'll almost be just as cheap getting the shared with the 23% off as it would be just by ME getting the new SERO in Oct. Cause she'd end up getting the $69.99 plan cause I dont think you can add a line to the SERO account. At least not my current one I cant.
Old 08-31-2010, 01:20 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by obamaftw08 View Post
and it baffles me why you people whine and cry about us money conscious individuals who have a great plan for a great price and will continue to wait when there is no fee. we already got the upgrade we wanted and you "cats" said we never would. it pays to wait.
Yea.. and there's still no guarantee other than rumors that after you switch to this new plan that youll be able to go back to your precious sero. Contrary to whoever says you can im willing to bet youll get a surprise when you try. You same folk will be complaining when Sprint goes out of business for bleeding money off these cheap plans. SMH... folks complaining about dinner money a month.
Old 08-31-2010, 01:22 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobius999 View Post
Yeah....

I'm happy about the option.

I'm not happy about my bill almost doubling to take advantage of it.

That's hard to understand?

The Evo fee is a fluff fee. Pure and simple. Sprint needs revenue, in comes a fluff fee. I am ok with paying $10 more, keeping SERO and getting one of the newer phones.

What about the other $10 I'll have to pay? ANOTHER fluff fee. One is tolerable. Two is ridiculous, especially when combined they are 2/3 of what I pay total now.
If you dont wanna pay it keep your touch pro and be happy. You folks want sprint to bend over backwards for you when you're already getting the CHEAPEST plans in the country for phone service. SUCK IT UP AND PAY IT OR KEEP YOUR OLD PHONE! Its that simple.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2