PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2010, 03:55 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Stop Blinking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Mighty's cab includes my enhancements as well as a driver patch
thanx for the info. sir.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-23-2010, 04:06 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
sweet. once you fix that, i will honestly be able to say you have a perfect rom. ha. thanks
If Mr. X would bake in some 6.5.x that would make it perfect lol.

Old 06-23-2010, 04:11 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
If Mr. X would bake in some 6.5.x that would make it perfect lol.
you got better chance of seeing god.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-23-2010, 04:15 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
you got better chance of seeing god.
Ya I know, but I am hopping to annoy him enough to where he just does lol. one can hope, just not holding my breath.
Old 06-23-2010, 04:24 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Ya I know, but I am hopping to annoy him enough to where he just does lol. one can hope, just not holding my breath.
if me you fishy and steve havent yet hes not gonna. lol
i think hes scared.
Old 06-23-2010, 05:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

msh441 is keeping up the good workmsh441 is keeping up the good workmsh441 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to msh441 Send a message via Yahoo to msh441

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
kills it with this, thanx juggs/mighty
Using Verizon's stock MR2, Mighty's killed my keyboard backlight and CTRL/SHIFT LED's, too. Uninstalled and they are now working fine.

Haven't tried the other one yet.

Just FYI.
Old 06-23-2010, 05:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

On a side note, the patched driver seems to not have the instructions needed for pocket mode and be polite feature to turn off vibration when they activate. These instructions are present in the original driver. It would be cool if those could be included.
Old 06-27-2010, 10:57 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

airxdata is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by msh441 View Post
Using Verizon's stock MR2, Mighty's killed my keyboard backlight and CTRL/SHIFT LED's, too. Uninstalled and they are now working fine.

A huge help. I came back to my phone and noticed I had missed a call and a few text messages all because vibrate wasn't working at all. Uninstalling the MM cab and soft resetting did the trick to bring the functionality back.

I can confirm that the Juggalo CAB works perfectly. Edit: Nevermind. That one at least lets you edit the option in Sounds & Notifications, but doesn't actually change the setting. The light still blinks.

Last edited by airxdata; 06-27-2010 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Spoke too soon.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
annoying, blinking led, unread email