PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2010, 10:24 AM
abb
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

abb is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon Touch Pro2 MR2 Update includes Sense 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
do you have a slow or crappy internet connection? try using a download manager. or your computer is infected with crap. run malwarebytes.org
Thank you sooo much! I'll get on this right away! Funny thing this computer is a couple yrs. old. never a problem. have Nortons Security, catches any slight thing (if any) I even tried to dl from a different computer! Still problem!

This bytes!! Anywho, I'm gonna get crackin' on your suggestion. will post results. Again, thank you..
Old 06-27-2010, 10:42 AM
abb
N00b

abb is a n00b
Smile Re: Verizon Touch Pro2 MR2 Update includes Sense 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by abb View Post
Thank you sooo much! I'll get on this right away! Funny thing this computer is a couple yrs. old. never a problem. have Nortons Security, catches any slight thing (if any) I even tried to dl from a different computer! Still problem!

This bytes!! Anywho, I'm gonna get crackin' on your suggestion. will post results. Again, thank you..

Crap, I hope this isn't a double post thing? Anway, I CAN'T even dl mallscan. I'm running Nortons. do you think that could be it?
abb
Old 06-27-2010, 10:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Crap, I hope this isn't a double post thing? Anway, I CAN'T even dl mallscan. I'm running Nortons. do you think that could be it?
abb
it's most likely cause you're infected. can you boot into safe mode with networking and download the malwarebytes? make sure you're getting it from malwarebytes.org. use the free version. if that doesn't work, then get on messenger and i'll tell you how to fix it. yahoo screen name razorloves

Last edited by razorloves; 06-27-2010 at 10:48 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-27-2010, 02:43 PM
abb
N00b

abb is a n00b

awesome plan! will do.. by the way..still brushing my hair!

Love,
Rapunzul
Old 06-27-2010, 03:33 PM
abb
N00b

abb is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: Verizon Touch Pro2 MR2 Update includes Sense 2.5

Quote:

Love,
Rapunzul
Rapunzul here, back to let everyone know that it wasn't my computer!!
Just got off the tele with HTC, refused to hear any further (kindly btw) and spoke with a nice big cheese from HTC named Samuel. He was awesome! Sent me a direct link from a 3rd party that they use and EVERYTHING WORKED! I didn't have to go into safe mode! He will note this for the files FOR SURE! I tried three (3) different computers! Same error message: "File integrity has corrupted. Please obtain another copy, verify integrity and try again"
This guy just "cut to the chase" for Rapunzel! So, all is well with my MR2 upgrade. Now I can get to the business of all my other TP2 corrections!
Oh..and of course, brush my hair now that I have more time!

Love this board!
Old 06-27-2010, 04:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/18.794; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abb
Quote:

Love,
Rapunzul
Rapunzul here, back to let everyone know that it wasn't my computer!!
Just got off the tele with HTC, refused to hear any further (kindly btw) and spoke with a nice big cheese from HTC named Samuel. He was awesome! Sent me a direct link from a 3rd party that they use and EVERYTHING WORKED! I didn't have to go into safe mode! He will note this for the files FOR SURE! I tried three (3) different computers! Same error message: "File integrity has corrupted. Please obtain another copy, verify integrity and try again"
This guy just "cut to the chase" for Rapunzel! So, all is well with my MR2 upgrade. Now I can get to the business of all my other TP2 corrections!
Oh..and of course, brush my hair now that I have more time!

Love this board!
ur a funny dude that dont make much sense. go make up stuff somewhere else

Last edited by razorloves; 06-27-2010 at 04:07 PM.
Old 06-27-2010, 05:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Rezound /S-off/ Rooted/ICS 4.03

manbat is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenerd View Post
I stand corrected. I am still getting this weird error when trying to send or recieve pic messages. I get a little blue envelope in the notification bar at the top and it says the data connection needs to be closed. If I turn off data and resend it connects and works but that wont work for incoming messages. verizon reset the account but that didnt seem to work for more than a day or 2. anyone esle still having this issue? any fixes?
======================
Don't know if I'm right but,mine does this sometimes....I believe it happens when your phone is in an active data download. You know updates....weather, stock, etc. and you happen to get or try to send an MMS. To to this it asks permission to stop the active session.

"I someone helps you....Please push the button !"
Old 06-27-2010, 08:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: VZW HTC Touch Pro 2 XV6875
Carrier: Big Red

brent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
this is great to see... it's just too bad that one guy got in trouble for it when he leaked those screen shots of the 2.5 rom.

Yeah.. that would be me..
Old 06-27-2010, 08:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: VZW HTC Touch Pro 2 XV6875
Carrier: Big Red

brent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by manbat View Post
======================
Don't know if I'm right but,mine does this sometimes....I believe it happens when your phone is in an active data download. You know updates....weather, stock, etc. and you happen to get or try to send an MMS. To to this it asks permission to stop the active session.
Any update on fixing this?
This explaination just does not make sense, as MMS on a smartphone uses the data connection.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-27-2010, 09:07 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Hey guys, thought some of you might be interested in this.
Its a call history tab that works good with the stock ROM.
The uzeb call history cab adds the tab and the other one adds it in the options menu so you can move it around.
You can find more info in this thread-->
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=623819

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS

Last edited by yearn; 06-27-2010 at 09:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2