PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2010, 04:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

gorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
lowering the volume

i read a thread on this but all i saw was that there was a way to lower the volume seperately for calls and ringers. is there any way to lower the volume farther down than the bars. maybe something inside settings etc? my ear drums thank you
Old 06-15-2010, 04:34 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: lowering the volume

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorelow View Post
i read a thread on this but all i saw was that there was a way to lower the volume seperately for calls and ringers. is there any way to lower the volume farther down than the bars. maybe something inside settings etc? my ear drums thank you

Not sure what you mean when you say " farther down than the bars".
Please explain.
p.
Old 06-15-2010, 06:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

gorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good work

oh i just mean when you lower the volume on the phne until all the volume vas are as far down as they can do, all thge white bars on the volume control
Old 06-15-2010, 06:03 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

vas = bars
Old 06-15-2010, 06:06 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level

There's a way to make it a single bar or a double bar in settings. Just scroll to settings and tap on sound & display you can see all the options there.
I hope that helps.
p.
Old 06-15-2010, 06:16 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

no i mean can i make the volume lower than it goes when you lower the volume as far as it goes. i just have headphones that dont have volume control so its blowing out my ear drums
Old 06-15-2010, 06:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo / E4gT / MoPho
Carrier: Sprint

treotraveler is keeping up the good worktreotraveler is keeping up the good worktreotraveler is keeping up the good work

Quote:
no i mean can i make the volume lower than it goes when you lower the volume as far as it goes. i just have headphones that dont have volume control so its blowing out my ear drums
More info from you would be helpful....

Do you have a Touch Pro or Touch Pro 2. Device volume control with a BT stereo headset was not an issue on the TP. Device volume control on the TP2 with a BT stereo headset does not work with most BT stereo headsets due the Widcomm BT stack in the TP2.

I have a Moto HT820 stereo headset that worked well with TP for device volume control. I cannot control the volume on the HT820 with the TP2. The HT820 has it's own volume control, so this not an issue for me.

Volume control with the TP2 and a wired headset should not be a problem......
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-15-2010, 06:57 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

You also may be lowering the ringer volume and not the sound volume.
Treo is right... We may need more info in order to help you.
Good catch on the TP vs TP2 treo.
p.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

i think what i have to do is just hang the earbuds off of my ear more. it would be nice to have a tight fit but it just busts out my eardrumbs. was just hoping i could lower the volume more than i can wiht the volume button
thanks guys
Old 06-15-2010, 08:27 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
i think what i have to do is just hang the earbuds off of my ear more. it would be nice to have a tight fit but it just busts out my eardrumbs. was just hoping i could lower the volume more than i can wiht the volume button
thanks guys
If you're using WMP to play music, you can adjust the volume within WMP. It can be adjusted in 5% increments...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2