PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2010, 09:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: sprint

mookiemoo is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation which one is better, RhodiumW rom or full force

Which mighty rom is better and has more to offer?
Old 06-07-2010, 09:56 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: which one is better, RhodiumW rom or full force

this would probably be better posted in Mighty's thread as you'll get more views of MR users...

The biggest difference is the RhodiumW is 6.5, while Full Force is 6.5.x. I've been running FF since release and Impact (also MightyROM 6.5.x) before that. I must say that Full Force is amazing, and I havent had any issues (that I didnt cause myself). It really comes down to whether you want 6.5 or 6.5.x.

Happy flashing!
Old 06-07-2010, 09:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

mookiemoo is a n00b

hate to sound ignorant, but i am here with this issue. what exactly is 6.5x? how is it different from 6.5?
Old 06-07-2010, 10:02 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mookiemoo View Post
hate to sound ignorant, but i am here with this issue. what exactly is 6.5x? how is it different from 6.5?
lol! no worries, man! 6.5.x has the "Start" button and the "X/OK" buttons on the bottom taskbar instead of the top. 6.5.x is based on an incomplete(ish) OS so theres a few graphical issues in a couple areas, but its very minor. I was running Mightys 6.5 ROMs before he dropped the 6.5.x ROMs and I don't think ill ever go back to 6.5.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

mookiemoo is a n00b

and even with this "incomplete" rom, it operates excellent? i like eye candy and programs too on a rom. would this be my best bet? does this rom also have the "auto update feature" that his other rom has?
Old 06-07-2010, 10:12 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mookiemoo View Post
and even with this "incomplete" rom, it operates excellent? i like eye candy and programs too on a rom. would this be my best bet? does this rom also have the "auto update feature" that his other rom has?
If you like eye candy then FF is a good way to go. and yes its very stable. It doesn't have a bunch of extra stuff cooked in to keep it smooth and stable.

not sure about the update feature... I havent seen it on my phone yet, but there hasnt been a new release of Full Force since it dropped.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:20 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Honestly the only person that can answer this question best is yourself. try both see what fits your needs best.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2