View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 10:12 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: which one is better, RhodiumW rom or full force

Quote:
Originally Posted by mookiemoo View Post
and even with this "incomplete" rom, it operates excellent? i like eye candy and programs too on a rom. would this be my best bet? does this rom also have the "auto update feature" that his other rom has?
If you like eye candy then FF is a good way to go. and yes its very stable. It doesn't have a bunch of extra stuff cooked in to keep it smooth and stable.

not sure about the update feature... I havent seen it on my phone yet, but there hasnt been a new release of Full Force since it dropped.