PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 04:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc pro 2
Carrier: us cellular
Threadstarter

unclep23 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2 gb

Thanx for the comments fellas. Im so used to texting now that I hate writing properly. Anyway I formatted my sd card to fat and it erased everything , which I think thats what it was supposed to do. I tried to load mighty rom on it which it took. Then I put the sd in my phone and tried to download it and it will not. Dont understand why it doesnt want to open on the phone.
Old 05-29-2010, 04:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

wildpig is keeping up the good workwildpig is keeping up the good work

Would not recommend anything less than 8gb microsD card. Why has such a nic phone being so limited by storage mem.
Old 05-29-2010, 04:40 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclep23 View Post
Thanx for the comments fellas. Im so used to texting now that I hate writing properly. Anyway I formatted my sd card to fat and it erased everything , which I think thats what it was supposed to do. I tried to load mighty rom on it which it took. Then I put the sd in my phone and tried to download it and it will not. Dont understand why it doesnt want to open on the phone.
Ok, first you need to unlock your phone, that would be in the thread below. When you do this, take your time, make sure that you READ all the instructions and don't rush it.

Unlocking your Phone (READ THE ENTIRE PAGE FIRST)

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...09&postcount=1

Make sure and read the entire first page of mikes thread it give's you step by step instructions on how to install his ROM.

Old 05-29-2010, 04:43 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

unclep23 is a n00b

Havent had a chance to go to the store was using my old card. Been stuck in the house for a few days from being sick. But the program finally downloaded to the card now it just wont do anything in the phone. By the way I unlocked the phone.
Old 05-29-2010, 05:25 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Havent had a chance to go to the store was using my old card. Been stuck in the house for a few days from being sick. But the program finally downloaded to the card now it just wont do anything in the phone. By the way I unlocked the phone.
Below is how you flash using a SD card.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=95375
Old 05-29-2010, 05:31 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Also, to flash from SD you need the card formatted to FAT32 (not just FAT). But it tells you that in the link Wes provided just above this post.
Old 05-29-2010, 05:35 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

unclep23 is a n00b

Yes it is formatted to a FAT32
Old 05-29-2010, 06:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by perern View Post
first tip:
learn to write English properly.
WTF are you, the forum police??

What a DB.......

~John
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-29-2010, 10:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Thanx for the comments fellas. Im so used to texting now that I hate writing properly.
Don't sweat it Unclep, like Wesley said there's been worse, and as long as we can figure out what you're trying to say/ask, we'll help all we can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Below is how you flash using a SD card.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=95375
Here's an app that will flash a ROM from your sd card. You just make sure that the .nbh file is in the root directory (not in any folder) and it will go into bootloader and flash the rom. Or you can follow the link Wesley posted which will work great also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
WTF are you, the forum police??

What a DB.......

~John
Exactly, just what we need. What a way to start off on the right foot here at ppcg... great first post for him.
Old 05-30-2010, 10:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

AndroidTroll is keeping up the good workAndroidTroll is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by perern View Post
first tip:
learn to write English properly.
omg. kant belive u teik eit so sereosly. Ef wi hal complein abaut gramer den wi wuld be faetin hal da taim. No huan laikz gramer natzes.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2