PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 12:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

unclep23 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
2 gb

I only have 2 GB on my card how can I download new themes without enough memory?
Old 05-29-2010, 12:15 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: 2 gb

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclep23 View Post
I only have 2 GB on my card how can I download new themes without enough memory?
That should be plenty of memory, do you have the card full with other things?

Old 05-29-2010, 12:26 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

unclep23 is a n00b

Yes , it has 1.4 gb free space right now it keeps saying not in enough spac when I try to load it to the card. Also after I load it on the card how do flash it to my phone? When I open up the program is it the set up part?
Thanx in advance..
Old 05-29-2010, 12:35 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Yes , it has 1.4 gb free space right now it keeps saying not in enough spac when I try to load it to the card. Also after I load it on the card how do flash it to my phone? When I open up the program is it the set up part?
Thanx in advance..
Is your memory on your phone full? When you click on the cab file thats on the storage card does it start to install the program?
Old 05-29-2010, 12:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond 2
Carrier: Telenor

perern is a n00b

first tip:
learn to write English properly.
Old 05-29-2010, 12:44 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Quote:
Originally Posted by perern View Post
first tip:
He's not that bad I have seen far far worse on here.
Old 05-29-2010, 01:01 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

unclep23 is a n00b

Is your memory on your phone full? When you click on the cab file thats on the storage card does it start to install the program?

Yes. When I click on the cab file it opens but nothing happens.

Sorry i did not know I had to get so proper in English on this site. I do apologize. It will not happen any more
Old 05-29-2010, 01:04 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Quote:

Yes. When I click on the cab file it opens but nothing happens.

Sorry i did not know I had to get so proper in English on this site. I do apologize. It will not happen any more
Have you tried asking in the thread that you found the Theme at?
Old 05-29-2010, 02:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
first tip:
Very helpful for a first post, hopefully if you have issues here, you'll get help and not some rude comments that have no use at all.

Unclep, Did you or did you not get the cab loaded on the sd card? 1.4g free is plenty of space for most files. You noted that you could not get it loaded because you're getting an error about size, yes you answered Wes that you click the cab but nothing happens. And if you've saved the cab to the card but you're trying to load it, make sure you load it to the device, especially if it's a theme.
Old 05-29-2010, 03:01 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
first tip:
And a tip for you is learn how to tolerate others who may not have English as a first language, AND respect your fellow users.

I don't wanna see comments like this again, its just flat out ridiculous that you would post something like this.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 6 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2