PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2010, 10:43 AM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: On Verizon? Want a free Droid Incredible?!

congrats man, you wont be dissappointed! the phone def. lives up to its name. sense is buttery smooth,no lockups, freezes, crashing when u send a text lol etc. many apps are very polished and more effecient than their winmo counterparts imo. we should be gettin some froyo action soon as well!
good luck
Old 05-24-2010, 12:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible & HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

QMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to QMeli907 Send a message via Yahoo to QMeli907

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
what are y'all doing to phones to phones that are causing them to die prematurely???
oh wait, aren't you the guy who's had multiple replacements because he thinks that tight jean pockets is the best place for a touchscreen device???
Yes sir! That would be me! This time it wasn't screen though. That still works perfectly fine. Maybe bc now Im wearing baggy khaki shorts everyday? haha I'm not sure, but oh well. Got a pretty sweet deal outta it

Don't click me
Old 05-24-2010, 12:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

QMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
congrats man, you wont be dissappointed! the phone def. lives up to its name. sense is buttery smooth,no lockups, freezes, crashing when u send a text lol etc. many apps are very polished and more effecient than their winmo counterparts imo. we should be gettin some froyo action soon as well!
good luck
Yes, I've heard a lot of good news about it and I just had too many hardware problems with TP2, I decided to give Android a try. Hope froyo comes soon, that'd be awesome
Old 05-24-2010, 01:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

joe50000 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by QMeli907 View Post
They stopped this policy? I don't think so. I just did this TODAY.

I was told the same thing that you state in your post by a Verizon employee at a different store than the one I went to today. If you call customer service, they will work for you. That's what they're there for.

I was told this policy was done away with a long time ago, yet I just got it to work for me today. I guess it depends who you talk to
It does and it doesn't. There's only so much power certain CSRs can wield. I called about this last night and they said the best they could do was get me a replacement phone...
Old 05-24-2010, 01:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe50000 View Post
It does and it doesn't. There's only so much power certain CSRs can wield. I called about this last night and they said the best they could do was get me a replacement phone...
I guess you just have to get lucky and call and talk to the right person maybe?

I would just keep calling. Maybe eventually you will get some luck
Old 05-24-2010, 01:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

sirreal63 is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to sirreal63 Send a message via Yahoo to sirreal63

I got my TP2 by reminding them that they had to eat the expense of overnight delivery for 3 Moto Q's and 3 TP1's in less than a year...asked her if they wanted to continue paying the freight for over night delivery or just give me the TP2 and stop the bleeding. They opted to send me the TP2.
Old 05-24-2010, 01:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirreal63 View Post
I got my TP2 by reminding them that they had to eat the expense of overnight delivery for 3 Moto Q's and 3 TP1's in less than a year...asked her if they wanted to continue paying the freight for over night delivery or just give me the TP2 and stop the bleeding. They opted to send me the TP2.
Haha good deal. I used to have the Q back in the days. Gave me problems as well
Old 05-24-2010, 07:32 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by QMeli907 View Post
I guess you just have to get lucky and call and talk to the right person maybe?

I would just keep calling. Maybe eventually you will get some luck
+1

Just keep calling. When the TP2 first released, I called 5 times in one day and talked to different ppl, who all told me there was none available and to call back in a week. 6th times a charm, and the dude pulled one up and overnighted it to me!
Old 05-24-2010, 07:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
Just keep calling. When the TP2 first released, I called 5 times in one day and talked to different ppl, who all told me there was none available and to call back in a week. 6th times a charm, and the dude pulled one up and overnighted it to me!
It just the luck of the draw. Just don't take no for an answer
Old 05-24-2010, 09:31 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
ROTFL!!!

I can laugh because I have owned PPCs back to the Apache (xv6800, Diamond, TP, TP2 etc etc) & have never had to have a phone replaced yet.........

~John
me too. had the q9c on launch and now tp2, sold the q9c for 100.00 to put towards this phone.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2