PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

View Poll Results: What cell carrier do you use for your TP2?
AT&T 3 0.93%
Alltel 1 0.31%
Sprint 214 66.67%
Verizon 63 19.63%
T-Mobile 8 2.49%
Orange (UK) 0 0%
Vodafone (UK & France) 0 0%
Other US carrier (eg.. Page Plus, Metro PCS) 25 7.79%
Other International (eg.. Telcel , China Mobile etc) 7 2.18%
Voters: 321. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2010, 03:43 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What carrier are you on? All TP2 users vote here :)

Sprint here, about 6 years ago I switched to Sprint because everyone in my family back home had sprint and it was unlimited Sprint to Sprint. just made since back than living on the other side of the country.

Old 05-18-2010, 05:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint postpaid

daddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Boost CDMA baby.. (like my sig says)
Old 05-18-2010, 06:00 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I have noticed that & obviously it is because of price.

The funny thing to me is, betweeen me & my 20 year old son we know hundreds & hundreds of cell users & I think there might be two of them on Sprint (all the rest are either on VZ or have an iphone).

~John
see all my friends and fam stick with sprint because thats what i have and im the "freebie guy" to all of them... they know if they switch off sprint i cant help em out anymore..

..i know quite a few people with MetroPCS too though.. only 1 friend i know off hand with VZW and 1 with Tmo
Old 05-18-2010, 06:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by walter17 View Post
Verizon...and ticked that they couldn't provide FM radio on their TP2 like Sprint did.
I could care less, but I thought it didn't work with Sprint either??

~John
Old 05-18-2010, 06:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

walter17 is just getting started

Quote:

~John
You may be right. Maybe it's T-Mobile. Nonetheless, the genesis of my frustration really stems from the provider's penchant for crippling the functionality of the phone from the jump. I know there's a profit motive attached, but it's still a pain in the neck.

There...my venting is over.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:38 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

/me Watches Sprint just MURDER everyone else with pride...
Who said sprint sucks? I can't hear over all the 4G noise...
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 05-18-2010, 08:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2, XV6900, XV6700

Speed_419 is just getting started

Been with Verizon since 99 when it was AirTouch in my area. Definitely a great service company even if they "try" to bend you over with some of their rates...
Speed...

Currently Running
Mighty ROM SE
Old 05-18-2010, 08:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
Who said sprint sucks? ...
I do, & I was stuck with it for almost two years LOL

I'll never switch providers again.........

~John
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-19-2010, 09:01 AM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Been with Sprint for seven years, five of them employed by them. Never had an issue, only time i had to deal with customer care is to get the newest WM device for free (personal account not employee account) other than that, they've been great for me. oh BTW that Evo is sick, been playin with it every now and then, cant wait until they release 4G in Daytona

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"
Old 05-19-2010, 09:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:

~John
lol...yea...ummm...sprint doesn't have it either. i dont know what that dude's smokin.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
carrier, cdma, gsm, poll