PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

View Poll Results: What cell carrier do you use for your TP2?
AT&T 3 0.93%
Alltel 1 0.31%
Sprint 214 66.67%
Verizon 63 19.63%
T-Mobile 8 2.49%
Orange (UK) 0 0%
Vodafone (UK & France) 0 0%
Other US carrier (eg.. Page Plus, Metro PCS) 25 7.79%
Other International (eg.. Telcel , China Mobile etc) 7 2.18%
Voters: 321. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2010, 03:40 AM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce
Carrier: Sprint

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What carrier are you on? All TP2 users vote here :)

SprintUser here
Old 05-18-2010, 03:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO / TP2

OMGWTF_BBQ is keeping up the good workOMGWTF_BBQ is keeping up the good workOMGWTF_BBQ is keeping up the good work

Sprint for the win.
$70 a month is what keeps me happy. :)
Old 05-18-2010, 07:07 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I have US Cellular, Free Incoming phone/txt/MMS and Long distance. Have the National plan so no paying extra to roam.

Old 05-18-2010, 10:23 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

I think sprint takes this because:
1. SERO
2. Still the best phone on sprint for a couple of weeks, apple has the iphone, verizon the incredible and droid, and tmobile has the nexus one and hd2.
but the evo will trump them all.

Old 05-18-2010, 10:33 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Sprint users have always dominated this site
Old 05-18-2010, 11:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G in the US, TP2 in Prague
Carrier: Sprint/T Mobile CZ

mplsfalls1973 is just getting started

You is there a way to mark multiple columns? I use both Sprint and T-Mobile.cz. I have also used Vodafone when I first arrived here.

I had to laugh about the way Vodafone advertises though, they have a chameleon wearing sandals with white socks which if you have ever been to the Czech Republic or anywhere in Europe you would certainly appreciate the humor. We look for the first person wearing white socks and sandals here the way people in the United States look for birds as the first sign of Spring.
Old 05-18-2010, 12:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
Sprint users have always dominated this site

I have noticed that & obviously it is because of price.

The funny thing to me is, betweeen me & my 20 year old son we know hundreds & hundreds of cell users & I think there might be two of them on Sprint (all the rest are either on VZ or have an iphone).

~John
Old 05-18-2010, 12:50 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Sprint...
100 bucks after corporate discount gives me:
1500 Anytime minutes to any land line...
Unlimited mobile to mobile any network any time minutes.
Unlimited text
Unlimited web
Unlimited Sprint TV
Unlimited Sprint radio
Unlimited picture mail
Unlimited TeleNav voice directed GPS navigation
Unlimited joy

FOR TWO PHONES... Yes 2 phones. My TP2 and my wife's TP.
I love it.
Old 05-18-2010, 12:52 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
The funny thing to me is, betweeen me & my 20 year old son we know hundreds & hundreds of cell users & I think there might be two of them on Sprint (all the rest are either on VZ or have an iphone).

~John
I've noticed the same thing. Which is why I love sprint... I can call ALL of them any time and talk to them as long as I want and it won't cost me a penny more than what i'm already paying.
p.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

THE-COPS is keeping up the good workTHE-COPS is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to THE-COPS

I didn't do multiple choice as I am looking to see what everyones (Primary) service is. What you use at least 60% of the time day to day.

One of the main reasons I posted the poll, I wanted to see just how many Sprint users are on here. Allmost every other thread I see "Sprint this " "Sprint that" . Well geez, I didn't know Sprizint was that popular. Sprint service sucks in Florida. VZW & Alltel is what it's all about here. So the question is, where are all the VZW TP2 owners? IMO I think VZW had the best deal on the TP2 to date.

And isn't SERO plan for Sprint employees only? There must be a lot of Sprint salespeople in here or something lol.

And to the guy who said he didn't like my sig..... Don't like it, oh well! Tough s*** man . I should say "Drive American muscle" heheh

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
carrier, cdma, gsm, poll