PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 06:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/Supersonic 4G. Rom: MIUI 1.4.8, SavZenCFS
Carrier: Sprint

augozageek is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Tray bar- Time instead of the battery life..??

anyone know how i can make it so the time is displayed on the tray bar, instead of the battery life? BTW i have sprint stock 6.5 rom. Thanks in advanced
Old 05-12-2010, 08:26 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Tray bar- Time instead of the battery life..??

settings-(all settings if you havent done the hack)-clocks and alarms-more-clock on title bar..

Old 05-12-2010, 08:28 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by augozageek View Post
anyone know how i can make it so the time is displayed on the tray bar, instead of the battery life? BTW i have sprint stock 6.5 rom. Thanks in advanced
flash a 5x rom and enjoy your clock and lots of goodies.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/Supersonic 4G. Rom: MIUI 1.4.8, SavZenCFS
Threadstarter

augozageek is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
settings-(all settings if you havent done the hack)-clocks and alarms-more-clock on title bar..

daaaaaaang haha i feel like a ****ing idiot. thanks so much dude. btw people the reason why i want this is because download Open Menu at Omarket. it enables you to have the bat life on the tray.. so now i have both bat life and time
Old 05-13-2010, 10:38 AM
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

no need to explain why you need it lol .. i use it too.. i use vistabattery and it shows 3pixel line on top of my screen that represent my battery life, so i dont need the battery display too.... i like the clock option, so no matter what window i have open, i can still see the time..

glad to help
Old 05-13-2010, 10:41 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

dumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wirelessly posted (Sprint TP2 6.5 stock: Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/870; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

cant find "open menu" in the open market. only "quick menu" .. is that what u mean? i ask cuz i may give it a chance as i like to try new things to make me like this device better

Last edited by dumpringz; 05-13-2010 at 10:43 AM.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

eyepoker is just getting started

Like this?

BattClock.1.5.CAB will do that for you.... it places an overlay on top of the battery icon that you can position via x/y coordinates.

i've got it on my site for you to dload though i think i got it from one of the stickied threads at the top of the forum.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:20 AM
The Dyslexic VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyepoker View Post
Like this?

BattClock.1.5.CAB will do that for you.... it places an overlay on top of the battery icon that you can position via x/y coordinates.

i've got it on my site for you to dload though i think i got it from one of the stickied threads at the top of the forum.
wow, its not everyday you see the stock 6.1/2.1... you need some mods man lol.. look at all those curtains everywhere.. your home screens mad at you, show it some love already lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg home.jpg (9.9 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 05-13-2010 at 11:25 AM.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:03 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

dumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wirelessly posted (Sprint TP2 6.5 stock: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

lmfaooo .. i use chte but wish i would have found it sooner. i was living with plain old 6.5 too long. i need a rolex analog clock in my life tho.
Old 05-13-2010, 01:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

eyepoker is just getting started

ah, and here i thought i had a cool home screen! Yeah, i'm more about using a rom thats got the stuff built in to it than installing a million things to get what i *might* want. I need to read more about how to auto install my personal library of stuff whnever i install a new ROM. Thats whats keeping me from trying new things to be honest. For now this works for me, curtains and all!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2