PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2010, 09:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/Supersonic 4G. Rom: MIUI 1.4.8, SavZenCFS
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

augozageek is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tray bar- Time instead of the battery life..??

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumpringz View Post
Wirelessly posted (Sprint TP2 6.5 stock: Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/870; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

cant find "open menu" in the open market. only "quick menu" .. is that what u mean? i ask cuz i may give it a chance as i like to try new things to make me like this device better
yea sorry i meant quick menu. give it a shot its awesome
Old 05-13-2010, 10:17 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

does anyone know how to enable the clock and battery at the same time and show my custom taskbar battery icon? i just want my taskbar icons to slide over and make room for the stock clock that would usually replace the battery... if possible, id prefer a reg edit over having to install an app.

P.S. why the hell did they change this? i remember on my mogul it was a normal option to show both the time and batt, no reg edit or app needed, so wtf was Microsoft thinkin???
Old 05-14-2010, 10:36 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by augozageek View Post
daaaaaaang haha i feel like a ****ing idiot. thanks so much dude. btw people the reason why i want this is because download Open Menu at Omarket. it enables you to have the bat life on the tray.. so now i have both bat life and time
its funny. i saw 2 threads about this recently. When i first got my phone i went though all the settings in the phone. This one isnt actually in the settings but it in its own area. The clock. Sometimes i miss this setting too. It was easier to find in the older phoens because when you clicked on the clock it took you to the clock settings.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2