PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2010, 11:18 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Farmville on TP2?

im pulling every males Man Card who just admitted to playing and liking Farmville... LOL.. Do the Farmville guys sit down to pee as well??? - all in good fun guys
Old 04-25-2010, 11:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

cruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I just tried it on my TP2 using skyfire and it works. I was able to harvest and feed my dog. It will work in a pinch. Now that this works no more pulling out the laptop for a quick Mafia Wars fix.
Old 04-25-2010, 11:54 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise350 View Post
I just tried it on my TP2 using skyfire and it works. I was able to harvest and feed my dog. It will work in a pinch. Now that this works no more pulling out the laptop for a quick Mafia Wars fix.
nice try to cover with the Mafia Wars reference, we all know you really want it for farmville... youve tainted your TP2s integrity now lol jk
Old 04-26-2010, 12:45 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

played evony on skyfire, so I would think any flash game that doesn't involve typing (can't type in flash yet, hopefully next update since a lot of sites are using it for login/passwords).

Old 04-26-2010, 01:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

elmago29 is becoming a great contributor

I don't think nrfitchett4 is going to come back to this site after he found out he could play farmville from skyfire=FTW LOL

JK.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-26-2010, 02:20 PM
jcjr81

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Instaban for the OP. Farmville? For shame!

Last edited by jcjr81; 04-26-2010 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 04-26-2010, 02:49 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

here ya go guys, you can trade in your tp2s for one of these, my wife plays farmville on it all the time you can watch all of your favorite shows from lifetime instantly as well lolol!!

Last edited by redd214; 04-26-2010 at 02:58 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-26-2010, 10:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

jacorome is a n00b

Thanks for all the input guys!!! I had no idea my question would become so popular! LOL, and yes Skyfire works fine for harvesting and planting...LOL
Old 04-26-2010, 10:51 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

FP5241 is a n00b

I learn this NOW after my addiction has subsided lol....
Old 04-27-2010, 01:51 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmago29 View Post
I don't think nrfitchett4 is going to come back to this site after he found out he could play farmville from skyfire=FTW LOL

JK.
huh??? gave up on evony because of too much "farming" of the barb. villages for resources. then they caught me "botting" so there goes that.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2