PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2010, 12:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 Tweaks Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by rx78 View Post
hello

I need make opera have more tabs, but i don't see those ini file at where they used to be in 6.1, what should I do in this rom ?

also, is there a way to import old opera.adr to 6.5's favorites? and also make the new favorites folder collapse?

thanks
dont know if importing bookmarks will work since opera browser is 9.7 on 6.5,as in 6.1 its opera 9.5 but you can try dropping it in windows/opera9/profiles.if that dont work you can just install opera 9.5 and it should automatically read the bookmarks hope this helps.
Old 03-30-2010, 01:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 CDMA

rx78 is a n00b

thanks to both I got it.

for the favorites, well, I'm using the slow way, just copy / paste from my old opera.adr file to M$ MyPhone web page .... gladly, I only have about 50 favorties lol

RX
Old 03-30-2010, 02:36 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: SPRINT

xbatis is a n00b

is there a Word completion for the 6.5?

if so can you guys provide me with the cab

thanks,
Old 03-30-2010, 08:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint - SERO

Alpine- is keeping up the good workAlpine- is keeping up the good work

I would add Max Manilla to the list of themes/mods. It is like Cookie's and is very expansive in terms of what it does.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=551489

Keep up the good work.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:49 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club
Threadstarter

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaskeet View Post
Great thread! Thanks for all the great info. I would really like to have the voicemail and call log back on my main screen. Has anyone figured that out yet?
Try installing the CookieMonster Home Tab and the CHT editor. You can enable the call history, and change the number of links at the bottome of the screen up to 3 pages!
Old 03-30-2010, 09:49 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine- View Post
I would add Max Manilla to the list of themes/mods. It is like Cookie's and is very expansive in terms of what it does.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=551489

Keep up the good work.
I know that there are like 8 versions of MaxManila. Do you know what version works best?
Old 03-30-2010, 09:53 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

I have removed the Mr. X flashing lights fix mod since it breaks sooo many other things.

If you want to play with it you can Get it here
Old 03-30-2010, 12:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint - SERO

Alpine- is keeping up the good workAlpine- is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by neudof View Post
I know that there are like 8 versions of MaxManila. Do you know what version works best?
Not really, I'd just link to the main thread. He lists them all. Thats the best practice anyway so that they get the latest versions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neudof View Post
I have removed the Mr. X flashing lights fix mod since it breaks sooo many other things.

If you want to play with it you can Get it here
I think its a good idea to remove really buggy/problematic mods/tweaks. This list should only have working, tested, stable stuff listed imo. If something has a rather large known issue but otherwise works fine without causing problems, you might mention it next to it as a "known issue".

Awesome thread, very useful to all members.

Last edited by Alpine-; 03-30-2010 at 12:13 PM.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine- View Post
Not really, I'd just link to the main thread. He lists them all. Thats the best practice anyway so that they get the latest versions.
I agree that the thread should be linked, but with all the different versions, I want to tell users which one they should be starting with. Are you using MaxManila, and if so which version?

Thanks for the kind words too!
Old 03-30-2010, 01:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nadieaqui is just getting started

I would like to assign Voice Command to the left soft key on the Home screen. From post #2, I know what the registry setting is for the left soft key. But, what is actual command for voice command? FYI - I tried searching before posting.

Thank you in advance.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2