PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 04:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club
Threadstarter

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 Tweaks Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by geo7mm08 View Post
I also noticed that the volume when using wired headphones is very week. I have it turned up all the way and can still barely hear the music if there is any background noise. Is there a volume booster cab anywhere?
There are some options in Advanced Config that should do what you are looking for

See the OP for the link to the download
Old 04-14-2010, 07:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: {HTC Tøuch Prø.™} - {HTC Tøuch Prø.II™} Røm~WM 6.5
Carrier: SpRinT - Àlias Dumb Dumb Netwørk...Wit Nice Phones

Brooklyncat is keeping up the good workBrooklyncat is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Brooklyncat Send a message via MSN to Brooklyncat Send a message via Skype™ to Brooklyncat
Thumbs up Re: Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 Tweaks Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by neudof View Post
If anyone is looking for screen protectors just like the one that came in the box with your Sprint TP2, go to AT&T and pick up a pack for the Tilt2 (Stupid Sprint does not sell them ) . They fit perfect, are super easy to install, and only 10$ for a 3 pack!!
Good looking family I needed that bad!!

Does anyone have the Transcriber? I hate they drop that.

Last edited by Brooklyncat; 04-14-2010 at 08:29 PM.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaine02 View Post
.....Why not??its obvious somebody missed it.Didnt see the big deal in posting my description on it and posting the .cab...lol?
Quote:
Originally Posted by neudof View Post
In an effort to make sure that you all have the most up to date applications, and that the creaters of the information are getting the credit they so greatly deserve, I will only be moving links to the OP if the link points to the source thread/url going forward.
enuf said
Old 04-14-2010, 09:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyncat View Post
Good looking family I needed that bad!!

Does anyone have the Transcriber? I hate they drop that.
Glad you liked the screen protectors as much as I did!

Try this for the Transcriber and let us know how it worked
Get it here
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-16-2010, 08:58 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2, Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rallynavvie is a n00b

So after almost a month of using 6.5 on my TP2 I have a small wish list of features. My TP2 is mostly used for business so many of these features probably don't matter to most:
  • Ability to alter email notification lights. I get hundreds of emails a day so chances are there are always unread emails waiting for me. I'd rather it just notify me for text messages (which I get a lot less of but are more important).
  • Suppress all-day calendar appointments. My employees use all-day events for vacations and other out-of-office things so I can keep track of them. However I don't need it filling up the few lines I get on the Home screen for calendar items. My Mogul had this ability with HTC Home.
  • Suppress calendar items marked as "Free Time". I use these on my Outlook calendar to know what other meetings are going on. Again, irrelevant on my mobile device.
  • Mark all email as read. I think there is a CAB for this but it has a "Delete All" option right next to the other which is extremely dangerous. Is there one that has only the mark all as read option?
  • Selecting an appointment on the Home page bring up details on that meeting. Right now it just takes me to the agenda page, and that takes a few seconds to load completely for some reason (another annoyance). I'm also not a fan of the new appointment view as it doesn't seem to allow me to click on phone numbers like the old one did.
  • More room for calendar view on Home tab. Cookie's Home Tab allowed me to expand it out to 5 items, which is great, but at times I miss the old Sprint ROM that allowed you to minimize the clock and view lots of appointments.
  • Put the location of an appointment next to the time. Seems like the rest of that line is wasted and the appt name might be so long that I can't quickly see the location.
I'd be willing to bet there are plenty of other TP2 owners who use theirs with their work Exchange server who want all the same things.
Old 04-16-2010, 11:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Taipei Personality is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallynavvie View Post
  • More room for calendar view on Home tab. Cookie's Home Tab allowed me to expand it out to 5 items, which is great, but at times I miss the old Sprint ROM that allowed you to minimize the clock and view lots of appointments.
The small clock option of Advanced Home Tab may help with this one.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Advanced Home Tab 2.0.cab (465.7 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-16-2010, 03:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

ChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuff

Yeah it's pretty sad VW, Sprint don't care these pre-cut screen protectors and make use go to the competitor to get them....I did this last week and got them from At&t. They arn't the best and they can be a pain to put on....but it works....for now until I can get my hands on a TP2 Invisibleshield. This day and age this should be a norm at any retail phone shop...I just think Sprint for instance is to lazy to do anything about it and make the customer cut out the shapes...LAME...
Old 04-17-2010, 03:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

snooprob40 is just getting started

Anyone know the registry edit to combine "system and ring" into one making it just "volume"?
Old 04-17-2010, 04:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G, Touch Pro2

ProDriver77 is becoming a great contributor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro2 (Sprint): Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snooprob40
Anyone know the registry edit to combine "system and ring" into one making it just "volume"?
Start-Settings-Sound & Display-Tap "Single Volume" to "ON".

No registry edit required.
Old 04-17-2010, 09:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyncat View Post
Fix for these flipping clocks for us in Zip. Go to Today Settings disable HTC Sense Backup file you're gonna overwrite. It's a must with everything we do. I used Total Commander go to the windows directory on your device. Find manila file 5fa4d4b7 & replace it. No need to restart, Enable HTC Sense back in today settings. Flipping clock should be a dead problem.

From empeka @ XDA..
curious,what clock flipping?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2