PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2010, 07:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

amysharren is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Opera 10 Zooming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschomerus View Post
I have the same issue with Opera Mini 5 (which I like much better than 10) but if I tap the screen twice quickly, it zooms. Likewise another double tap shrinks the screen.
Yeah, I figured that part out, but the zoom slider is kind of nice on certain web pages where zoomed out is too small and zoomed in is too big. I did a registry search and went through a bunch of settings but couldn't find anything. I recently did a hardreset and I'm back to the old Opera for now.
Old 07-08-2010, 08:05 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 Tweaks Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by stcardinal View Post
Anyway to get the pinch zoom effect on Opera 10?
nope, only works with skyfire
Old 07-30-2010, 10:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club
Threadstarter

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I know that it has been a while since there has been an update to the thread. BUT, I wanted to pass along 2 of the greatest things to come to your TP2!

Overclock your TP2!
Dual Boot to Android!

The links how to make this happen have been added to the OP post #4 - Click Here

Last edited by neudof; 07-30-2010 at 10:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-04-2010, 10:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc tp 2
Carrier: sprint

dschomerus is a n00b

I have a minor issue that I hope one of you gurus can help me with. When I perform a soft reset, I get a message that says "gx.dll not associated with any program". My guess is that I have uninstalled a program that left it there. I have tried various ways of deleting the dll, including Total Commander, but it will not allow the deletion. It does not seem to cause any problems other than it's an annoyance.

I've looked on ppcgeeks, xda-developers and have googled it. Does anyone have a suggestion? Since I don't perform a soft reset very often, I don't have a clue as to what program left it there.
Old 08-05-2010, 03:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
I have a minor issue that I hope one of you gurus can help me with. When I perform a soft reset, I get a message that says "gx.dll not associated with any program". My guess is that I have uninstalled a program that left it there. I have tried various ways of deleting the dll, including Total Commander, but it will not allow the deletion. It does not seem to cause any problems other than it's an annoyance.

I've looked on ppcgeeks, xda-developers and have googled it. Does anyone have a suggestion? Since I don't perform a soft reset very often, I don't have a clue as to what program left it there.
what's in your startup folder?
Old 08-05-2010, 11:59 AM
N00b

dschomerus is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
what's in your startup folder?
I looked there first and everything is good. I guess that I'll have to figure out what I've uninstalled lately and see if a re-installation identifies the culprit. It's one of those things that will bug the crap out of me until I figure it out. With the 50+ apps that I have loaded, it's certainly not worth a hard reset. Too bad there's not a safe mode.
Old 08-05-2010, 01:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I looked there first and everything is good. I guess that I'll have to figure out what I've uninstalled lately and see if a re-installation identifies the culprit. It's one of those things that will bug the crap out of me until I figure it out. With the 50+ apps that I have loaded, it's certainly not worth a hard reset. Too bad there's not a safe mode.
If you have an idea what you have uninstalled recently you could re-install and try uninstalling again...
Old 08-05-2010, 09:38 PM
N00b

dschomerus is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by neudof View Post
If you have an idea what you have uninstalled recently you could re-install and try uninstalling again...
Unfortunately, I move through programs to see if they have any redemptive value and if they don't, they're gone. From what I've been able to discover, gx.dll can't be deleted but it can be overwritten. If anybody knows of a program that uses gx.dll (apparently graphics intensive programs), let me know and I'll install and uninstall to see if that solves the issue. If it's not one thing, it's 40 others.
Old 08-05-2010, 11:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Unfortunately, I move through programs to see if they have any redemptive value and if they don't, they're gone. From what I've been able to discover, gx.dll can't be deleted but it can be overwritten. If anybody knows of a program that uses gx.dll (apparently graphics intensive programs), let me know and I'll install and uninstall to see if that solves the issue. If it's not one thing, it's 40 others.
where is it located on your device? Maybe I can copy mine and post it?
Old 08-05-2010, 11:37 PM
N00b

dschomerus is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by neudof View Post
where is it located on your device? Maybe I can copy mine and post it?
It's in the Windows folder, but the issue is that the phone reports that no application is associated with the gx.dll file. I suspect that I'm going to have to find an application that uses that particular .dll, install it and hope that I can get a clean delete.

As I stated earlier, the only time I see the error message is after a soft reset and it's only a minor annoyance. However, in an orderly world, it shouldn't happen and it's going to drive me nuts until I solve the equation.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2