PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 02:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

bolotb is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Offical Bugs List with Sprint Touch Pro 2 - WinMob. 6.5 Update

That fixed it. Thanks so much for your help! The many people I've accidentally called during the day thank you as well.
Old 03-24-2010, 02:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to gxnext Send a message via AIM to gxnext Send a message via MSN to gxnext Send a message via Yahoo to gxnext Send a message via Skype™ to gxnext

Facebook Online Album Photos never load.

Heres a picture for example

And I have to much set up on my phone now to just hard reset just on the HOPE that, that might fix it. But can anyone else verify if they are getting the same issue or not?

*UPDATE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldgrillshinin View Post
Most of the people with issues I just dont understand.. I have zero issues.. Once I added the cookie mod with the editor I been good to go every since. I added few other cabs I normally use from custom roms and thats it.. The only bug I seen was the facebook online album issue but Duttys Online Album cab fixed that and the file explorer extender cab dosent work and thats not a big deal at all.. Seems like to me most of you have a bad Download or a bad flash.. Either way I'm good.. Good luck everybody...
OIC apparently this has already been addressed. wow this is why I love this site, so resourceful! I'll going to try this cab out asap!

P.S. anyone who needs the cab should be able to get it here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...6&postcount=24

Last edited by gxnext; 03-24-2010 at 02:50 AM.
Old 03-24-2010, 03:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpol10 View Post
I use DVD Catalyst cost only $10 Tried a lot of others ones, nothing compares!!
I don't agree with that statement.

I have DVD Catalyst also, but I never use it because I also have CuCusoft Ultimate DVD convertor suite which is far better IMHO.

~John
Old 03-24-2010, 03:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by havoc911 View Post
Is anyone having the same problem. Everytime i put my phone in the holster the phone wakes up. I have a holster with a magnet on it. Can that be the problem??? please help! thanks
that is definitely the problem.

my case with a magnet was answering incoming calls everytime I opened the flap causing me to hangup on calls without realizing what was happening.

Installing PocketShield fixed the problem.

~John
Old 03-24-2010, 03:14 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

+ 1 for PS...give it a try
Old 03-24-2010, 04:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

j-man22 is just getting started

I have a possible bug, or maybe its just me, but after a few test I discovered that when the phone is on vibrate, it doesn't always vibrate when I receive text messages. It would only vibrate every other message or so. Has anyone else experienced this?
Old 03-24-2010, 09:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

jac187 is just getting started

anyone else experiencing a dual cursor around current letter when typing with the keyboard? looks something like this |e| ?

i have only seen one post about this but no suggestion for a fix.

thanks
Old 03-25-2010, 01:55 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2 & EVO

BenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuff

I did a second install of 6.5 today, only to go back again to 6.1 Attached is a jpg of the screen problem running HanDBase and selecting a date. The first time also saw Exchange not exchanging; this time though it worked fine.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Date Selection Sprint Windows 65.jpg (45.9 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-25-2010, 02:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

BoeSki is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by searcher61 View Post
There is a cab for LED notifications around, do a quick search. Run it and you will be able to change that setting. Hell... here it is!!
I installed this cab and made sure that I checked the box to "flash light for":

new sms
missed calls
new voicemail

For some reason it still flashes when I get new email. I have had the flashing light issue since I upgraded to 6.5. I thought that it was because the option was grayed out but it's obviously not the case.

Last edited by BoeSki; 03-25-2010 at 03:23 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 03-25-2010, 03:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Greyhawk3 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisH09 View Post
Not sure if this is a bug....but when I set my location....GPS etc for the weather the city it gives me is Artondale, WA....I live right off I-5 near Federal Way, WA....shouldn't it go to my current location instead of some place that is 30+ miles away??

Other than that I seems to work great.
You know I have the same problem. My GPS Weather shows I am in Oakland, CA but I am in Reno, NV 265 miles away. Can't seem to find anyway to force to choose location Manually

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2