PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is disappointed that Sprint didn't go 6.5.x?
Yes 12 23.53%
No 34 66.67%
I just like to flame those that disagree with me 11 21.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 04:14 AM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint 6.5 UPDATE a disappointment!!!

all carriers are on 6.5. i just said verizon to be apples to apples with cdma...
Old 03-19-2010, 04:15 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Ooo mama lol! go big red haha... I guess i should start reading a lot more about this ROM's lol! thanks for letting me know =]
Old 03-19-2010, 04:20 AM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Whoever thought Sprint would release a 6.5.x ROM is an idiot.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
but isn't verizon already on 6.5.x??? or do all those come from the hd2?
The HD2 that just came out for T-Mobile isn't even on 6.5.X. As far as I know, the only HTC phone that's 6.5.X is the HD2 Mini, which isn't even out yet. I don't know what you were expecting. It has a fairly new 6.5 base, and the newest Sense 2.5. That's all I was expecting
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

imadork8317 is a n00b

I am giving props to Sprint because they managed to get 2.5 Sense on wm 6.5, something that has always been problematic even for our cooks here. So for me, this is a win.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:22 AM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGOvoruhk View Post
The HD2 that just came out for T-Mobile isn't even on 6.5.X. As far as I know, the only HTC phone that's 6.5.X is the HD2 Mini, which isn't even out yet. I don't know what you were expecting. It has a fairly new 6.5 base, and the newest Sense 2.5. That's all I was expecting

Same lol
Old 03-19-2010, 04:24 AM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGOvoruhk View Post
its a good build. i love the twitter tab, but also liked a docs tab. id take docs over stocks. i got my car manual in pdf.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:27 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

considering they released a coming soon in october (5months ago), i expected 6.5.x. i personally don't think the tp2 has the memory to run sense so I don't use it.
6.5.3 has been out for 6 weeks now, and been available to sprint for longer than that. they had time to get it in there.
maybe soon they will start on a update to 6.5.

Old 03-19-2010, 04:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Disappointment is the fact the the initial splash screen looks like puke. That all. Carry on...=)
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:34 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint Ofcourse

tech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good work

where the task or x button wtf

Sprint Overdrive Pro 4G
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2