PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   *****hspl***** is there support for it anymore? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=113585)

jshaas2 03-10-2010 11:23 AM

Re: *****hspl***** is there support for it anymore?

Guys I think most have run into this issue. I have unlocked fiveTouch Pro 2's. 3 for me and 2 for other friends. It has just been easier for me to pay each time instead of worrying with their timetable because more than likely they will not contact you back. Just pay it and be done with it. It's like $6 or something.

rainfreak 03-10-2010 11:44 AM

The OP said that he has paid, three times, but still cannot unlock his TP2. He also said that he tried multiple ways to get a hold of the HSPL team, all of which failed. That, my non-OP reading friend, is complete BS. If they are going to charge, and offer support, they should also follow through it.

jshaas2 03-10-2010 12:10 PM

i agree. my fault, i didn't read it correctly. Thanks for the correction.

rainfreak 03-10-2010 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jshaas2 (Post 1620086)
i agree. my fault, i didn't read it correctly. Thanks for the correction.

As my wife would be happy to tell anyone who will listen, I am always eager to help people out by pointing out their mistakes. So, you are very welcome!

KillAByteZ 03-10-2010 12:22 PM

Isnt this the same that happened with the ELITE team? They were accepting donations, i believe, to deliver an outstanding ROM for the touch pro and....when it was finally released ...I read alot of bad thing about that ROM.

jmorton10 03-10-2010 12:25 PM

I've got to say, I would be awfully pissed too if I was the OP at this point.

Taking required "donations" & then providing no support whatever is in direct contradiction to what this awesome site is all about really............

~John

mikewest 03-10-2010 01:01 PM

I am a bit confused as well... Was I supposed to pay to unlock HSPL on a second device, while the first was free?

I paid to unlock the radio, does this mean I got the first HSPL free, and that is why I was able to unlock the HSPL on a second device?

I use a MAC, both devices were on locked on seperate windows machines, as I found avaible, with the only issue I encountered was VISTA not seeing my second device. (it has the drivers for MY touch pro, not my wifes?) It would search endlessly for the second device drivers., after many plugs and unplugs vista finally "saw" it, and it flashed at that time.

Sauske 03-10-2010 03:23 PM

No, I know what I'm doing!!!! I paid for my replacement phone twice and it still hasn't or wont unlock my phone!:evil: I tried every contact available, including this site & xda's. I didn't try it with multiply phone, just my replacement! So I paid as a customer (which u become when something is bought) but no type of support.....refund me my money if your not going to let me use it! I don't wont to go and report this to paypal to start any problems:angry7: I'll wait it out a few more day's and if nothing else happen they leave me no choice!!!:protest:

00_MACKIE_00 03-10-2010 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sauske (Post 1620614)
No, I know what I'm doing!!!! I paid for my replacement phone twice and it still hasn't or wont unlock my phone!:evil: I tried every contact available, including this site & xda's. I didn't try it with multiply phone, just my replacement! So I paid as a customer (which u become when something is bought) but no type of support.....refund me my money if your not going to let me use it! I don't wont to go and report this to paypal to start any problems:angry7: I'll wait it out a few more day's and if nothing else happen they leave me no choice!!!:protest:

wow, I have read alot of bs stories like this. It's really a shame. Back 4-5 years ago, unlockers we're FREE. People developed stuff for people to enjoy without ever asking for a penny. Now that money gets involved in this stuff, you see alot more posts flaming people for taking money and running.

CaliBoyPhillip 03-10-2010 09:30 PM

I can't believe I paid for the radio unlocker lol! I wonder.. I wonder... if i get my cell phone replaced... I can summit a ticket and get it radio unlocked for free or I will have to pay i bet..? any luck thought with unlocking you're device yet? for custom ROM's :) I think it is time someone takes matter into action and us PPCG find a way to unlock it :D