PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 03:49 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Windows Phone 7 on Touch Pro 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by apristel View Post
When is the Supersonic supposed to come out? I've been looking for a date/ETA but notta.

I just lost my tp2 in a drunken stupor, got a new one on the way from Asurion, but I won't even unbox it if the Supersonic is close ...
Thats what im wondering too.. still havent heard anything even remotely official. I'm due for my upgrade so i'm waiting it out since I dont see any other decent phones coming to Sprint in the near future.
Old 02-15-2010, 04:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

The supersonic will probably be the "summer" phone for Sprint, so more than likely, June/July. This is completely blind speculation. I've not heard anything at all about it.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:43 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II in Hand
Carrier: VZW MR1 6.5

Tech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuff

I wonder if the HD Mini will have the 1ghz Snap Dragon? That looks like a cool phone for hopefully the rest of the U.S. since it was just pointed out that T-Mobile has an exclusive on the HD2 in the U.S.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:30 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

jglynn is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech Addiction View Post
I wonder if the HD Mini will have the 1ghz Snap Dragon? That looks like a cool phone for hopefully the rest of the U.S. since it was just pointed out that T-Mobile has an exclusive on the HD2 in the U.S.
"HTC’s new smartphone range for MWC 2010 isn’t all about Android; the company have also outed a new Windows Mobile device, though of course it runs 6.5.3 rather than Windows Phone 7. The HTC HD mini is being billed as offering the same user experience as the HD2 only in a smaller form factor, shrinking the display down to a 3.2-inch capacitive HVGA panel with multitouch support and swapping the HD2’s Snapdragon chipset for a 600MHz Qualcomm MSM7227. Like the HD2, it also gets HTC’s Sense UI. "

http://www.slashgear.com/htc-hd-mini...ience-1674123/
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:34 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II in Hand
Carrier: VZW MR1 6.5

Tech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuff

Thanks, Engadget said the Specs were not out yet.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: lg optimus

dishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chappy View Post
The supersonic will probably be the "summer" phone for Sprint, so more than likely, June/July. This is completely blind speculation. I've not heard anything at all about it.
Engadget thinks so too:
http://www.engadget.com/2010/02/19/s...mmer-could-be/

Hey chappy, did you block your PMs?
Old 03-15-2010, 12:22 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2

jeep447 is just getting started

Tp2 a pretty shiny paper weight? I have a dual boot android winmo phone now...I LOVE my shiny paper weight!
Old 03-15-2010, 03:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: IPhone 4G to Iphone 5
Carrier: Sprint PCS

BBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep447 View Post
Tp2 a pretty shiny paper weight? I have a dual boot android winmo phone now...I LOVE my shiny paper weight!

LOL... I dual boot android too! who ever said that paper weight stuff obviously can't afford it, or doesn't know how to customize their phone!....lol noobs.

Old 03-15-2010, 03:22 PM
12stringchap

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I dont know if this is posted. If so I do apologize. This forum is a cluttered mess and Im already a organizational klutz. Its a Windows 7 cab to set the screen up like Win 7.

Install, Restart, then go to Start and its listed. Just open it up and it loads over whatever your running. Very early, slow, glitchy.
Old 07-28-2010, 04:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

rand13 is a n00b

Does anybody has any updates if there is going to be an upgrade to Windows Phone 7 for the Touch Pro 2?

A hacker does for love what others would not do for money.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
touch pro2, upgrade, windows phone 7